Matthes coupon code?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2012 3:14 PM

Is the coupon code for BTOSports still valid via pulpmx??

I typed in Matthes and it says i cannot redeem it. does it only apply to certain items?

|

KEEP WORKING, MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!

4/28/2012 3:27 PM

Worked for me. I saved $100 on my last order. Try again maybe.

|

4/28/2012 3:36 PM

There are some items the code doesn't work for (like fox, etc) that are listed on the site when you go to put them in. Probably a price control inflicted by the manufacturer.

|

4/28/2012 3:45 PM

crashnburn11 wrote:

There are some items the code doesn't work for (like fox, etc) that are listed on the site when you go to put them in. ...more

sad im trying to buy a set of alpine stars

erg
|

4/28/2012 3:54 PM

Search google, I ordered from BTO the other day and found a code that worked on alpinestars, don't remember what it was though. Took a couple tries to get one that actually worked.

|

4/28/2012 4:04 PM

yup, PULPMXSHOW works, not "matthes" smile

thanks bro

|

4/28/2012 4:11 PM

i placed an order thursday using "mathes" and saved $270

|

2/5/2013 1:33 AM

I tried both these today, got nothing on a variety of items...is this one over? Trying to do a tax refund gear/parts upgrade, so any suggestions on how to get some really good deals, I'm open to.
Thanks,
Tyler

|

2/5/2013 2:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2013 2:18 AM

carson510 wrote:

I tried both these today, got nothing on a variety of items...is this one over? Trying to do a tax refund gear/parts upgrade, ...more

They state the current code in the BTO advertisement played during the breaks on each episode of the show. They change it occasionally to stop poser pulpmx fans cashing in (I guess). Just give it a listen, brah.

It is probably also worth noting that some brands are exempt from the discount - Fox/Shift for example. I think this is pretty gay, but what you gonna' do?

|

2/5/2013 7:43 AM

Sorry Bro, Alpinestars is on their no-discount list.

|