MXDN Puerto Rican Team

Edited Date/Time 7/6/2015 4:11pm
I vote for Nicoletti and Alex Martin, the '13 team. These guys are legit this year - it'd be great to see!
|
BB67
7/3/2015 4:40pm
and the 3rd man= Tarah Gieger
uk125250
7/3/2015 5:04pm
Here's a novel idea, have three legit Puerto Ricans on the team.
mb60
7/3/2015 7:03pm
BB67 wrote:
Tarah Gieger that can't win a local B race. LOL

Trick it up more then it already is.
Old-Man
7/3/2015 7:04pm
uk125250 wrote:
Yep...Even if I can kick their ass Whistling

The Shop

motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
7/3/2015 8:22pm
Here is a legit idea: don't have a Puerto Rico team.

Its always stocked with ama pro riders.

It would not be allowed in any other sport.

It potentially stops other PROPER des nations teams making the A final etc.

When did it start? And whos idea was it? Its 100% bad sportsmanship IMO.

7/4/2015 7:05am
OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, and the MXDN rules. Never mind.
BB67
7/4/2015 7:08am
Tarah is PR born.
uk125250
7/4/2015 7:58am
OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, and the MXDN rules. Never...
OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, and the MXDN rules. Never mind.
You think it's a good rule to allow riders to represent countries they have no ties to? The point of the event is to have the three best riders ride for their country's pride. It's not to get on a team just so you can say you rode in it.
oshow
7/4/2015 8:43am
BB67 wrote:
mb60 wrote:

She's better than you.
jtiger12
7/4/2015 8:45am
uk125250 wrote:
I'm on the beach by tampa, let me start asking around
moco
7/4/2015 8:58am
How about Ricky Martin ?
mb60
7/4/2015 9:52am
BB67 wrote:
mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed at all.
7/4/2015 5:53pm
OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, and the MXDN rules. Never...
uk125250 wrote:
You think it's a good rule to allow riders to represent countries they have no ties to? The point of the event is to have the...
You think it's a good rule to allow riders to represent countries they have no ties to? The point of the event is to have the three best riders ride for their country's pride. It's not to get on a team just so you can say you rode in it.
First off, I didn't make the rule bro. So cool your jets.

Secondly, they are from that country.
bvm111
7/4/2015 10:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2015 10:49pm
You guys do realize that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, they even have their very own Natioanal Guard that is just like the National Guard in all other 53 states and territories.

So why the hate?

The rules are the rules and if you aren't exploiting the rules you have no interest in winning, let's face it if a PR team keeps another team from getting into the A final they probably shouldn't be in the A final to begin with.
brimx153
7/4/2015 10:55pm
mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
mb60 wrote:
Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed...
Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed at all.
mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest. she is from PR , so deserves to be there far more than any USA rider . and i ask you again are you a pro rider . or are you just jealous that a girl can beat u ???? if you say you can beat her WOW !! . but were u born in Puerto Rico ??or are you just a complete jealous ass
mb60
7/5/2015 1:14am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2015 1:15am
oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
mb60 wrote:
Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed...
brimx153 wrote:
mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest...
mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest. she is from PR , so deserves to be there far more than any USA rider . and i ask you again are you a pro rider . or are you just jealous that a girl can beat u ???? if you say you can beat her WOW !! . but were u born in Puerto Rico ??or are you just a complete jealous ass
Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point of this ? All I said was why would anybody trick up the MXDN with a girl that can't win the local B class most days. Yes I have watched her in person and on TV, Not impressed at all and jealous of what ?? A chick that can ride and we make such a big deal about it really ? How about the other thousands of hard working pros in our country that can smoke her ass on a track. Should we send them all the the MXDN ??
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/5/2015 1:20am
mb60 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest...
mb60 wrote:
Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point...
Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point of this ? All I said was why would anybody trick up the MXDN with a girl that can't win the local B class most days. Yes I have watched her in person and on TV, Not impressed at all and jealous of what ?? A chick that can ride and we make such a big deal about it really ? How about the other thousands of hard working pros in our country that can smoke her ass on a track. Should we send them all the the MXDN ??
Well the mxdn is about sending the 3 best man of a country. Tell me 3 PR guys that are faster then her.
FIREfish148
7/5/2015 1:25am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2015 1:26am
Gieger, aMart, and Osbourne... Duh
mb60
7/5/2015 1:34am
brimx153 wrote:
mb60 wrote:
Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point...
crusty_xx wrote:
Well the mxdn is about sending the 3 best man of a country. Tell me 3 PR guys that are faster then her.
Again who are 3 pros from PR ?? We send 2 american and one from PR in which is really tricked up in my opinion. Is she the fastest pro to over come out of PR ?? Sad if she is and sad the we send 2 riders from America. Hell lets send Webb and Canard this year and 1 rider from there. If we are going to do it we might as well do it right !!!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/5/2015 2:07am
mb60 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
mb60 wrote:
Again who are 3 pros from PR ?? We send 2 american and one from PR in which is really tricked up in my opinion. Is...
Again who are 3 pros from PR ?? We send 2 american and one from PR in which is really tricked up in my opinion. Is she the fastest pro to over come out of PR ?? Sad if she is and sad the we send 2 riders from America. Hell lets send Webb and Canard this year and 1 rider from there. If we are going to do it we might as well do it right !!!
Last year the 3rd rider on the team was 17 seconds off the pace of the second slowest guy (who was 12 seconds of the top guys' pace himself). I have no clue about these guys but I don't think Geiger is much slower than that
FB
7/5/2015 3:10am
MX1 TP and his wife tandem

MX3 Erik Estrada

MX2 Jennifer Lopez
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
7/5/2015 3:58am
bvm111 wrote:
You guys do realize that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, they even have their very own Natioanal Guard that is just like...
You guys do realize that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, they even have their very own Natioanal Guard that is just like the National Guard in all other 53 states and territories.

So why the hate?

The rules are the rules and if you aren't exploiting the rules you have no interest in winning, let's face it if a PR team keeps another team from getting into the A final they probably shouldn't be in the A final to begin with.
What a load of shit.
7/5/2015 5:46am
I love how people jump on female riders saying "theyre so fast!! theyre faster than you!!! you suck!!"

but if it was a male rider going as slow as the female riders do it would be "wow that dude is slow!!"
oshow
7/6/2015 1:34pm
mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
mb60 wrote:
Well she's out riding and you are on your keyboard hating.. So I like her chances
mb60
7/6/2015 2:06pm
oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
mb60 wrote:
oshow wrote:
Well she's out riding and you are on your keyboard hating.. So I like her chances
I guess I should get to training. Now I see the way thank you sir.
Gringoe
7/6/2015 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2015 2:12pm
oshow wrote:
She's better than you.
mb60 wrote:
oshow wrote:
Did she give you a bj under the table once or something?
oshow
7/6/2015 2:19pm
mb60 wrote:
oshow wrote:
mb60 wrote:
I guess I should get to training. Now I see the way thank you sir.
Good luck
oshow
7/6/2015 2:20pm
I love how people jump on female riders saying "theyre so fast!! theyre faster than you!!! you suck!!" but if it was a male rider going...
I love how people jump on female riders saying "theyre so fast!! theyre faster than you!!! you suck!!"

but if it was a male rider going as slow as the female riders do it would be "wow that dude is slow!!"
Easy Tiger
Mx97
7/6/2015 2:40pm
There is no such thing as a Puertorican nationality. All Puertoricans, once born, have a social security # and American Passport. Just the way it is politically. Yes, as US citizens (puertoricans) born in Puerto Rico, they can vote for the President 1/2 years after living inside the continental US. As a matter of fact, Puerto Rico is a great asset to the US, both economically and military. Not that much to DesNations. lol

Post a reply to: MXDN Puerto Rican Team

The Latest