MXDN Puerto Rican Team

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2015 4:26 PM

I vote for Nicoletti and Alex Martin, the '13 team. These guys are legit this year - it'd be great to see!

|

7/3/2015 4:40 PM

and the 3rd man= Tarah Gieger

|

7/3/2015 5:04 PM

Here's a novel idea, have three legit Puerto Ricans on the team.

|

7/3/2015 7:03 PM

BB67 wrote:

Tarah Gieger that can't win a local B race. LOL

Trick it up more then it already is.

|

7/3/2015 7:04 PM

uk125250 wrote:

Yep...Even if I can kick their ass whistling

|

7/3/2015 8:22 PM

Here is a legit idea: don't have a Puerto Rico team.

Its always stocked with ama pro riders.

It would not be allowed in any other sport.

It potentially stops other PROPER des nations teams making the A final etc.

When did it start? And whos idea was it? Its 100% bad sportsmanship IMO.

|

7/4/2015 7:05 AM

OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, and the MXDN rules. Never mind.

|

7/4/2015 7:08 AM

Tarah is PR born.

|

7/4/2015 7:19 AM

Martin, nicoletti, Osborne

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

7/4/2015 7:58 AM

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:

OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, ...more

You think it's a good rule to allow riders to represent countries they have no ties to? The point of the event is to have the three best riders ride for their country's pride. It's not to get on a team just so you can say you rode in it.

|

7/4/2015 8:43 AM

BB67 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

She's better than you.

|

7/4/2015 8:45 AM

uk125250 wrote:

I'm on the beach by tampa, let me start asking around

|

7/4/2015 8:58 AM

How about Ricky Martin ?

|

7/4/2015 9:52 AM

BB67 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed at all.

|

7/4/2015 5:53 PM

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:

OK...well. This was supposed to be props to Martin and Nicoletti but instead it has turned into negativity towards Tarah, PR, ...more

uk125250 wrote:

You think it's a good rule to allow riders to represent countries they have no ties to? The point of the event is to have the ...more

First off, I didn't make the rule bro. So cool your jets.

Secondly, they are from that country.

|

7/4/2015 10:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2015 10:49 PM

You guys do realize that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, they even have their very own Natioanal Guard that is just like the National Guard in all other 53 states and territories.

So why the hate?

The rules are the rules and if you aren't exploiting the rules you have no interest in winning, let's face it if a PR team keeps another team from getting into the A final they probably shouldn't be in the A final to begin with.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/4/2015 10:55 PM

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

mb60 wrote:

Is she really ?? How many times have you seen me ride or where I came from ? I have seen her ride and not impressed at all.

mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest. she is from PR , so deserves to be there far more than any USA rider . and i ask you again are you a pro rider . or are you just jealous that a girl can beat u ???? if you say you can beat her WOW !! . but were u born in Puerto Rico ??or are you just a complete jealous ass

|

7/5/2015 1:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 1:15 AM

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

mb60 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest. she is from ...more

Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point of this ? All I said was why would anybody trick up the MXDN with a girl that can't win the local B class most days. Yes I have watched her in person and on TV, Not impressed at all and jealous of what ?? A chick that can ride and we make such a big deal about it really ? How about the other thousands of hard working pros in our country that can smoke her ass on a track. Should we send them all the the MXDN ??

|

7/5/2015 1:20 AM

mb60 wrote:

brimx153 wrote:

mb60 ,are you a pro rider ??? i saw her ride a few couple of times in the mxdn and she was far from the slowest. she is from ...more

mb60 wrote:

Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point of this ? All I ...more

Well the mxdn is about sending the 3 best man of a country. Tell me 3 PR guys that are faster then her.

|

7/5/2015 1:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2015 1:26 AM

Gieger, aMart, and Osbourne... Duh

|

7/5/2015 1:34 AM

brimx153 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Let's see do I ride pro the answer is NO !!! Did I ride pro at one time locally yes !!! So what is your point of this ? All I ...more

crusty_xx wrote:

Well the mxdn is about sending the 3 best man of a country. Tell me 3 PR guys that are faster then her.

Again who are 3 pros from PR ?? We send 2 american and one from PR in which is really tricked up in my opinion. Is she the fastest pro to over come out of PR ?? Sad if she is and sad the we send 2 riders from America. Hell lets send Webb and Canard this year and 1 rider from there. If we are going to do it we might as well do it right !!!

|

7/5/2015 2:07 AM

mb60 wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Again who are 3 pros from PR ?? We send 2 american and one from PR in which is really tricked up in my opinion. Is she the ...more

Last year the 3rd rider on the team was 17 seconds off the pace of the second slowest guy (who was 12 seconds of the top guys' pace himself). I have no clue about these guys but I don't think Geiger is much slower than that

|

7/5/2015 3:10 AM

MX1 TP and his wife tandem
Photo
MX3 Erik Estrada
Photo
MX2 Jennifer Lopez
Photo

|

7/5/2015 3:58 AM

bvm111 wrote:

You guys do realize that Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, they even have their very own Natioanal Guard that ...more

What a load of shit.

|

7/5/2015 5:46 AM

I love how people jump on female riders saying "theyre so fast!! theyre faster than you!!! you suck!!"

but if it was a male rider going as slow as the female riders do it would be "wow that dude is slow!!"

|

7/6/2015 1:34 PM

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

mb60 wrote:

Well she's out riding and you are on your keyboard hating.. So I like her chances

|

7/6/2015 2:06 PM

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

Well she's out riding and you are on your keyboard hating.. So I like her chances

I guess I should get to training. Now I see the way thank you sir.

|

7/6/2015 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2015 2:12 PM

oshow wrote:

She's better than you.

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

Did she give you a bj under the table once or something?

|

7/6/2015 2:19 PM

mb60 wrote:

oshow wrote:

mb60 wrote:

I guess I should get to training. Now I see the way thank you sir.

Good luck

|

7/6/2015 2:20 PM

Mustard Tiger wrote:

I love how people jump on female riders saying "theyre so fast!! theyre faster than you!!! you suck!!"

but if it was a male ...more

Easy Tiger

|