MX Apparel Survey

771
Posts
109
Joined
10/20/2009
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 11:03pm
Hey all,

I'm trying to do some research for a new business venture. Just looking for any RACERS (not former racers, not bench racers, not moto parents) to take a quick survey related to motocross apparel. If you could send it to any racers you know, as well, I'd really appreciate it. Please be honest and serious, I'm trying to get some real information from all over the country. Thanks

MX Apparel Survey
|
Neutra
Posts
636
Joined
8/15/2008
Location
USA
10/20/2009 9:18pm
Done, but you're missing a lot of Apparel brands.
motocross377
Posts
239
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Middleboro/Orlando, MA, USA
10/20/2009 10:10pm
everyone need to take part in this, its for a good cause.
jackson222
Posts
753
Joined
12/20/2008
Location
Nsw, AU
10/20/2009 11:22pm
Did it but missing heaps of brands, and you need options to pick multiple answers in some questions.
dl117
Posts
1547
Joined
2/8/2007
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
10/21/2009 4:59am
Done

The Shop

ty159
Posts
469
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Crawfordville, FL, USA
10/21/2009 5:51am
Done!!

I use more than one brand of gear, though I selected MSR because I have more sets of that than any other brand!
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
10/21/2009 5:56am
I don't wear apparel.Woohoo I ride naked!
oshow
Posts
4083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/21/2009 6:04am
Freeballing

Post a reply to: MX Apparel Survey

The Latest