Listen Bro...gle

Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
Edited Date/Time 5/10/2012 9:04am
This kid Justin Bogle is a bad muffukka!

Who wants a shot at the title!?
https://vimeo.com/41703015

Justin Bogle//Hard Work from Buttery Films on Vimeo.

|
5/9/2012 11:16am
KROCZ 2012 champ lites!!!
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
5/9/2012 11:18am
Dirt_Dawg wrote:
KROCZ 2012 champ lites!!!
Alright Brooklyn, I got your pick...

I'm going for Bogle. Like his style, and want to see him up front.

The Shop

es337
Posts
1086
Joined
4/13/2012
Location
USA
5/9/2012 11:39am




2012 lites champ, #38, stamp it!
mx757
Posts
2275
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Pueblo, CO, USA
5/9/2012 11:50am
Im hoping Tomac can ride his momentum from SX to the outdoors and take the championship. Should be a great battle though
AbouttheRide
Posts
245
Joined
5/6/2009
Location
Fullerton, CA, USA
5/9/2012 11:59am
Are you guys sure its not going to be

jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
5/9/2012 12:02pm
WHOA! Bogle looked good in that video. I didn't even mention him in the list I put down as some of the top 5......but I could be mistaken. It wouldn't surprise me seeing him up fighting for some wins. Looked really , really good in that video.
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
5/9/2012 12:11pm
"Raspy voice Bogle" is going to be giving podium speeches all summer long.
es337
Posts
1086
Joined
4/13/2012
Location
USA
5/9/2012 12:21pm
People forget about this kid. I think he might have a chance. Keep and eye on Jason Anderson as well.
Probably because he finished 11th in vegas barely making the shootout.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
5/9/2012 12:22pm
Bogle kind of petered out after the first few races...I figured he'd be top 3 each race.


BTW, DDavis just took his shirt off.
5/9/2012 12:29pm
es337 wrote:
[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yWA9-XIwmdY/Tz1NpxJaB0I/AAAAAAAAAUY/P-Zg93XwZa8/s1600/smilingmoose.jpg[/img] [img]http://earth911.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/soda-can.jpg[/img] 2012 lites champ, #38, stamp it!




2012 lites champ, #38, stamp it!
What about the broken hand? It sounded like it might not be good to go for nationals
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
5/9/2012 12:43pm
What about the broken hand? It sounded like it might not be good to go for nationals
i thought we decided that was just a front to change teams?

wait... who are we talking about again?
es337
Posts
1086
Joined
4/13/2012
Location
USA
5/9/2012 12:59pm
What about the broken hand? It sounded like it might not be good to go for nationals
I'm assuming it's a cover story so that ktm can market its second lites title as a cinderella story when musquin goes 14/14 in the last 7 races. If not i'll be superbummed.
cmess77
Posts
607
Joined
6/28/2011
Location
USA
5/9/2012 2:20pm


5/9/2012 2:40pm

I don't necessarily think he's gonna win

I just had to get in on this action.
cmess77
Posts
607
Joined
6/28/2011
Location
USA
5/9/2012 2:49pm
Also can do...


cmess77
Posts
607
Joined
6/28/2011
Location
USA
5/9/2012 2:52pm
And we can't forget the 450 class (I couldn't find a good picture of "Done" to pair with "G")


5/9/2012 3:19pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/05/09/cow_636486.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/05/09/Key_5x_291004.jpg[/img]




LOL, best thread ever...
Was pondering this one for ages... then I clicked MOO-KEY!
Titan1
Posts
9477
Joined
2/3/2010
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
5/9/2012 3:28pm
Camp332 wrote:
This kid Justin Bogle is a bad muffukka!

Who wants a shot at the title!?
https://vimeo.com/41703015

Justin Bogle//Hard Work from Buttery Films on Vimeo.

I must be getting old! I can't stand whip filled riding videos to rap music anymore, I only made it about 30 seconds....

BOOOOO! Getting old SUCKS!
scooterB
Posts
498
Joined
1/29/2011
Location
USA
5/9/2012 3:32pm


5/9/2012 3:37pm






and



But I’ll be rooting for....



ab5772
Posts
712
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SLC, UT, USA
5/9/2012 3:44pm




stoop
Posts
2394
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Suva, FJ
Fantasy
5/9/2012 3:56pm
i'm going for

look out below
Posts
4208
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Grain Valley, MO, USA
5/9/2012 4:17pm
Ok ab57 you stumped me on yours. What is it????
trailhopper
Posts
753
Joined
10/30/2011
Location
NY, NY, USA
5/9/2012 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2012 5:32pm
I would guess.....El.Chupacabra. What do I win!

Post a reply to: Listen Bro...gle

The Latest