JS7 2010 Nationals

swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:54pm
DMXS Y'all.
|
3/10/2010 6:47pm
Says he's in, pretty much.
robot870
Posts
278
Joined
1/13/2009
Location
Robotsville, NY, USA
3/10/2010 6:48pm
I hope so.
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
3/10/2010 6:48pm
I was shocked to hear if he's healthy, on a scale of 1 to 10, he says its a 12. Woohoo
3/10/2010 6:49pm
MeyerLarry wrote:
Says he's in, pretty much.
i guess that makes up chads mind.

The Shop

petegrath
Posts
1112
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
John's Island, SC, USA
3/10/2010 6:49pm
Hot damn!!!!
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
3/10/2010 6:51pm
He said keep calling him a 'poosey', for not racing outdoors, cause "it just adds fuel to the fire"Laughing
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
3/10/2010 6:51pm
That would be fooking awesome!!

DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/10/2010 6:53pm
A race or two maybe. Whole series? I doubt it.
TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
3/10/2010 6:56pm
He said MAYBE, if he's 100% healthy.
Whitey
Posts
2384
Joined
2/15/2008
Location
Perth, AU
3/10/2010 6:56pm
Good stuff

his sponsors must have decided they want to get something for the money they are paying him!
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
3/10/2010 6:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2010 6:57pm
Somebody needs to call DC and make sure he talks JS7 into doing the entire season!
3/10/2010 7:00pm
I wonder how many riders just sighed.
burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
3/10/2010 7:01pm
Finger crossed this is legit!!
Guzzler
Posts
352
Joined
2/2/2009
Location
Jensen Beach, FL, USA
3/10/2010 7:01pm
was not a fan of his till this interview. the stuff with reed was pretty good
Whitey
Posts
2384
Joined
2/15/2008
Location
Perth, AU
3/10/2010 7:02pm
burnside wrote:
Finger crossed this is legit!!
haha smoke and mirrors.

petegrath
Posts
1112
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
John's Island, SC, USA
3/10/2010 7:02pm
Man, I hope this happens. Damn cryptic bullshit! I wish he was just allowed to say "I'll be there"

But totally understand why he can't.

Frustrating none the less...
Lightning78
Posts
6353
Joined
12/12/2007
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
3/10/2010 7:09pm
Anyone have a link to the interview????? I'd like to listen
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
3/10/2010 7:10pm
Woo hoo, this should be good.

How long will it be before he hear that Mike Allessi is retiring? lol jk
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
3/10/2010 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2010 7:12pm
Anyone have a link to the interview????? I'd like to listen
Link will be up here in the morning.

Alphado posts it every Thursday morning, around 9am EST.
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
3/10/2010 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2010 7:11pm
Alphado will post the archive link here in Moto as soon as she's up. Morning usually.

Highsider holeshot me!!
Crush
Posts
21138
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
3/10/2010 7:11pm
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series...

Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login, it's saying server full!?!?!
mt798
Posts
1315
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
3/10/2010 7:11pm
I'll believe it when I see it. He did this same thing last year. He said he was going to ride a select few. What ever! I hope I'm wrong though. I posted a post on Malcolm Stewart because he's riding 4 classes at Whitney this week and not one single hit on the post. I give up on James riding outdoors but we have Malcolm coming up through the ranks. Big James always said Malcolm was actually faster but he didn't really have the heart that James has. I think Malcolm is a sleeper and he's gonna rock the nationals when he get's there! You heard it here first!!! Just sayin...
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/10/2010 7:12pm
Crush wrote:
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series... Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login...
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series...

Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login, it's saying server full!?!?!
Only lets 100 users in I believe
Masonry
Posts
949
Joined
3/10/2010
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
3/10/2010 7:19pm
I kind of felt like he was saying that he wanted to do it but the team hasn't even discussed it yet. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a "the team isn't doing it" situation.
petegrath
Posts
1112
Joined
5/18/2009
Location
John's Island, SC, USA
3/10/2010 7:22pm
Crush wrote:
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series... Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login...
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series...

Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login, it's saying server full!?!?!
DownSouth wrote:
Only lets 100 users in I believe
I got right in. Weird. You all aren't on dial-up, are you?
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
3/10/2010 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2010 7:25pm
Crush wrote:
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series... Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login...
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series...

Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login, it's saying server full!?!?!
DownSouth wrote:
Only lets 100 users in I believe
petegrath wrote:
I got right in. Weird. You all aren't on dial-up, are you?
It's just luck, when somebody drops out, you get in. Even on shows w/o JS7, it can be frustrating to get in.
(usually not worth it anyway...hehehe)
MX479Guy
Posts
2577
Joined
4/5/2009
Location
Atlantic Beach, FL, USA
3/10/2010 7:25pm
mt798 wrote:
I'll believe it when I see it. He did this same thing last year. He said he was going to ride a select few. What ever...
I'll believe it when I see it. He did this same thing last year. He said he was going to ride a select few. What ever! I hope I'm wrong though. I posted a post on Malcolm Stewart because he's riding 4 classes at Whitney this week and not one single hit on the post. I give up on James riding outdoors but we have Malcolm coming up through the ranks. Big James always said Malcolm was actually faster but he didn't really have the heart that James has. I think Malcolm is a sleeper and he's gonna rock the nationals when he get's there! You heard it here first!!! Just sayin...
Exactly! He did the same shit last year and got everyone talking about it, when he knew damn well the whole time he wasnt racing.

What has changed this year? Has his contract expired? When is it up? Before the Nationals start? I doubt it.

He just likes hearing his named talked about.

If he races great! if not i wont be surprised, at all.
TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
3/10/2010 7:26pm
Crush wrote:
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series... Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login...
Tis good news... But i'd still be suprised to see him the whole series...

Anyone else struggling to join at DMXS chatroom? I've got a login, it's saying server full!?!?!
The chat has a 101 chatter limit...and we hit that very early every time.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
3/10/2010 7:27pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Exactly! He did the same shit last year and got everyone talking about it, when he knew damn well the whole time he wasnt racing. What...
Exactly! He did the same shit last year and got everyone talking about it, when he knew damn well the whole time he wasnt racing.

What has changed this year? Has his contract expired? When is it up? Before the Nationals start? I doubt it.

He just likes hearing his named talked about.

If he races great! if not i wont be surprised, at all.
You changed your name recently, right?

What was your previous handle?
stumpjumper
Posts
430
Joined
1/24/2009
Location
Muntucky, IN, USA
3/10/2010 7:27pm
He was good tonight!

Post a reply to: JS7 2010 Nationals

The Latest