JS7

Edited Date/Time 12/12/2014 8:07am
Gets DNF's for the most sorry shit... Think I know why he's not been in contention for the last 4 years... "winners never quit and quitters never win." His mentality has changed dramatically for the worst over time...

Have fun....
|
motosmith
7/14/2014 9:09am
You might want to put on some tear-offs.

The Shop

7/14/2014 9:21am
I think you guys are absolute idiots, because you try and blame him for all of these crazy accusations. Do yall even know the real truth behind his bike issues? NO!! Once again its just stupid accusations that aren't even close to being true.
jeffro503
7/14/2014 9:27am
I think he had a rough weekend. The heat probably got to him a little ( Like a lot of the other riders ). I wish I was 1/2 as fast as him on his worst day. I wouldn't count him out of some more moto wins. You can't ever count him out.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/14/2014 9:28am
Gets DNF's for the most sorry shit... Think I know why he's not been in contention for the last 4 years... "winners never quit and quitters...
Gets DNF's for the most sorry shit... Think I know why he's not been in contention for the last 4 years... "winners never quit and quitters never win." His mentality has changed dramatically for the worst over time...

Have fun....
You know, you've been sent packing once before. Smile
Outsider
7/14/2014 10:37am
Is this like a morning shit?
No-K
7/14/2014 10:53am
Gets DNF's for the most sorry shit... Think I know why he's not been in contention for the last 4 years... "winners never quit and quitters...

Have fun....
ML512 wrote:
Cajun is always packing..... fudge

7/14/2014 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 7/14/2014 1:05pm

Have fun....
ML512 wrote:
No-K wrote:
Cajun is always packing..... fudge [img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r91/cain129/SAM_0101_zps3c192230.jpg[/img]
Cajun is always packing..... fudge

I'm a mess, you should come visit me some time... I'll pack your fudge with a CajunKami hand forged knife ;-) I'm sure you'd love it....

slipdog
7/14/2014 4:46pm
Fucking pig terrorists!
7/15/2014 5:45am
slipdog wrote:
Fucking pig terrorists!
Practicing for my Jihad against the Muslim and political community. What better varmint to practice on... If I take any prisoners I'll have plenty of pork to feed them hehe...
slipdog
7/15/2014 6:28am
slipdog wrote:
Fucking pig terrorists!
Practicing for my Jihad against the Muslim and political community. What better varmint to practice on... If I take any prisoners I'll have plenty of pork...
Practicing for my Jihad against the Muslim and political community. What better varmint to practice on... If I take any prisoners I'll have plenty of pork to feed them hehe...
LMFAO!!!

"The buffet is open... take all you want, but eat all you take!"
7/21/2014 12:48pm
slipdog wrote:
Fucking pig terrorists!
Practicing for my Jihad against the Muslim and political community. What better varmint to practice on... If I take any prisoners I'll have plenty of pork...
slipdog wrote:
LMFAO!!!

"The buffet is open... take all you want, but eat all you take!"
LOL.

It's all Kosher, I PROMISE.
huck
7/21/2014 1:43pm

Have fun....
How many pro nationals have you finished?
huck
7/22/2014 8:38am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 9:23am
None but I got gold medal from LL. What are your accolades?
Not sure I was the one questioning JS and his commitment, tough guy.

I have a gold medal in life.......but cherish your LL $5 trophy.....

7/22/2014 11:39am
None but I got gold medal from LL. What are your accolades?
huck wrote:
Not sure I was the one questioning JS and his commitment, tough guy.

I have a gold medal in life.......but cherish your LL $5 trophy.....

LOL, I never started riding because I wanted to be like someone else. I started riding because I just wanted to ride. I didn't even know what motocross was... or that it was even a sport.

It may only cost 5$ but the commitment and talent to achieve is far superior to you, your abilities and takes a greater understanding of the sport than you will ever have.

Who gave you that Gold in life? Yourself, Good Job, Pats on the back Huck, I know you work hard at it.

Yes, I'm a tough guy, Those sand whoops didn't break your face like I could. There's only one other thing I'm better at than riding. You guess what that might be.

huck
7/22/2014 11:51am
LOL, I never started riding because I wanted to be like someone else. I started riding because I just wanted to ride. I didn't even know...
LOL, I never started riding because I wanted to be like someone else. I started riding because I just wanted to ride. I didn't even know what motocross was... or that it was even a sport.

It may only cost 5$ but the commitment and talent to achieve is far superior to you, your abilities and takes a greater understanding of the sport than you will ever have.

Who gave you that Gold in life? Yourself, Good Job, Pats on the back Huck, I know you work hard at it.

Yes, I'm a tough guy, Those sand whoops didn't break your face like I could. There's only one other thing I'm better at than riding. You guess what that might be.

Hmmm....incest?
No-K
7/22/2014 12:10pm
Wow, first you fuck with someones money than with someone family. I guess your Daddy couldn't buy you class
huck
7/22/2014 12:28pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2014 12:46pm
No-K wrote:
Wow, first you fuck with someones money than with someone family. I guess your Daddy couldn't buy you class
sorry Ricki...I'm a meany!

BTW, who's "money" did I mess with?

Also, it's "then".....

And PS...I think Cajun took my post as it was meant....a joke.
maicoman
7/22/2014 1:30pm
"And now kiddies, Uncle Dan will tell you what happened when Fuzzy Bear met Jerry Porcupine at the old hollow tree stump in the woods right next to Peter Rabbit's gingerbread house..."

you guys are funny..................LaughingLaughingTongue
huck
7/22/2014 1:49pm
maicoman wrote:
"And now kiddies, Uncle Dan will tell you what happened when Fuzzy Bear met Jerry Porcupine at the old hollow tree stump in the woods right...
"And now kiddies, Uncle Dan will tell you what happened when Fuzzy Bear met Jerry Porcupine at the old hollow tree stump in the woods right next to Peter Rabbit's gingerbread house..."

you guys are funny..................LaughingLaughingTongue
STFU NOOB! Wink
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
7/22/2014 7:13pm
LOL, I never started riding because I wanted to be like someone else. I started riding because I just wanted to ride. I didn't even know...

Plucking chickens . . . you tough face (beak) breaking guy....Woohoo

Post a reply to: JS7

The Latest