Has anybody ever....

Honda11
Posts
269
Joined
1/10/2015
Location
Inside, KY, USA
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
|
9grains
Posts
28
Joined
2/9/2015
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/4/2017 5:38pm
Ill advised. I don't think any fan of the sport wishes for our own version of Steve Bartman.
Acidreamer
Posts
1793
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Mansfield, OH, USA
4/4/2017 5:42pm
Indy had something playing over the jntercom about pressing charges if you do that. Yamaha lets you walk right into their semi to take pics with reed so you can talk to him then if you want
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
4/4/2017 5:44pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Sounds pretty chickenshit if you ask me.
Old-Man
Posts
8019
Joined
10/21/2011
Location
Colorado springs, CO, USA
4/4/2017 5:45pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Hay! The more Hillbillies from Nascar the better....Don't forget to bring your money

The Shop

9grains
Posts
28
Joined
2/9/2015
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/4/2017 5:49pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Old-Man wrote:
Hay! The more Hillbillies from Nascar the better....Don't forget to bring your money
Hillbillies have money?
Myke
Posts
2500
Joined
9/28/2009
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/4/2017 5:50pm
No but this happened:

FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
4/4/2017 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2017 7:37pm
Anaheim 1 in 2001 (I think it was) after a 125 Heat Race.
I seen a fan throw a full beer down near the entrance of the tunnel at Rodrig Thain,it was after he got into an argument with another rider and headed back into the tunnel. Fans booed him and one dude attempted to nail him with a cup of beer.
9grains
Posts
28
Joined
2/9/2015
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/4/2017 5:54pm
FastEddy wrote:
Anaheim 1 in 2001 (I think it was) after a 125 Heat Race. I seen a fan throw a full beer down near the entrance of...
Anaheim 1 in 2001 (I think it was) after a 125 Heat Race.
I seen a fan throw a full beer down near the entrance of the tunnel at Rodrig Thain,it was after he got into an argument with another rider and headed back into the tunnel. Fans booed him and one dude attempted to nail him with a cup of beer.
I don't know if I could hate anyone enough to waste a beer on. Except for my ex-wife, of course.
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
4/4/2017 5:54pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Old-Man wrote:
Hay! The more Hillbillies from Nascar the better....Don't forget to bring your money
Nascar?

I seem to remember a bunch of shit being thrown at an ever upper class, high society event.Laughing

ledger
Posts
3669
Joined
1/17/2013
Location
USA
4/4/2017 5:58pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
That's a free ticket to jail or a good ars whupp'n, probably both.
Old-Man
Posts
8019
Joined
10/21/2011
Location
Colorado springs, CO, USA
4/4/2017 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2017 6:00pm
newmann wrote:
Nascar? I seem to remember a bunch of shit being thrown at an ever upper class, high society event.:laugh: [img]https://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/121106053940-motorsport-us-gp-start-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg[/img]
Nascar?

I seem to remember a bunch of shit being thrown at an ever upper class, high society event.Laughing

Thats not upperclass Brother...Thats higher class of Beer
Old-Man
Posts
8019
Joined
10/21/2011
Location
Colorado springs, CO, USA
4/4/2017 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2017 6:05pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Old-Man wrote:
Hay! The more Hillbillies from Nascar the better....Don't forget to bring your money
9grains wrote:
Hillbillies have money?
Evidently more than your ex wife....


Welfare, free Phones, food, Medical, college.........
Don't get me wrong there is a shit ton of money in Nascar and if SX/MX gets a peice of it then their doing well
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
4/4/2017 6:05pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
Daytona a few years ago.dont recall the r rider.
Old-Man
Posts
8019
Joined
10/21/2011
Location
Colorado springs, CO, USA
4/4/2017 6:07pm
Honda11 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as...
Has anybody ever seen/heard of someone throwing their beer can at a rider in SX? I was really tempted to chuck my beer at reed as he went by saturday night. A few more beers in and I probably would have Woohoo
hillbilly wrote:
Daytona a few years ago.dont recall the r rider.
HAR...Jeff Gordon when he paid tribute to Earnhardt when he broke one of his records?...haaa. I'm sure the pic/ Vid is out there
9grains
Posts
28
Joined
2/9/2015
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/4/2017 6:11pm
Old-Man wrote:
Hay! The more Hillbillies from Nascar the better....Don't forget to bring your money
9grains wrote:
Hillbillies have money?
Old-Man wrote:
Evidently more than your ex wife.... Welfare, free Phones, food, Medical, college......... Don't get me wrong there is a shit ton of money in Nascar and...
Evidently more than your ex wife....


Welfare, free Phones, food, Medical, college.........
Don't get me wrong there is a shit ton of money in Nascar and if SX/MX gets a peice of it then their doing well
*they're
tobz
Posts
3891
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Adelaide, AU
4/4/2017 6:17pm
shit click bait topic


I'm all for cheering or booing but throwing something at a professional, no matter how much you hate him, is lame AF.


Hell, I can't wait for the day Dungey leaves the sport, but I still respect his skill on a bike, and there ain't no way I'm wasting a beer on that!
Lonestar_399
Posts
600
Joined
2/15/2009
Location
Dallas, TX, USA
4/4/2017 9:27pm
You guys should hear stories about the Euros pelting Trampas Parker with rocks and beer. Police escorts out of town.

Post a reply to: Has anybody ever....

The Latest