Florida tracks

Flowdaddy
Edited Date/Time 1/4/2021 5:25pm
Where the best spots to ride in Florida? Me and a few buddies are coming down from Michigan to hit some mtb parks and Moto tracks/trails this winter. Any recommendations between Michigan and Florida?
|
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
1/2/2021 8:21pm
Lots of mx in Florida, the boys will fill you in.

All I got is Croom in FL and Durhamtown in GA. Lots of variety between those two. Mtb, I'm sure there is many if you google.
lumpy790
1/2/2021 8:22pm
Flowdaddy wrote:
Where the best spots to ride in Florida? Me and a few buddies are coming down from Michigan to hit some mtb parks and Moto tracks/trails...
Where the best spots to ride in Florida? Me and a few buddies are coming down from Michigan to hit some mtb parks and Moto tracks/trails this winter. Any recommendations between Michigan and Florida?
WOW my family came from Loggers in Alpina.

Check out Croom they have separate places to ride both motorcycle and mountain bikes.
jmo443
1/2/2021 8:26pm
Croom. Pax. Waldo. Bithlo. Many more I’m forgetting about.
lumpy790
1/2/2021 8:33pm
We are headed to Thousand Trails Orlando RV park for a week tomorrow morning. Any good places to ride over there?

The Shop

49weasel
1/2/2021 10:10pm
We’re on our way home from Florida to Ohio now.
We went Decker, STC and Waldo for 2 days because we were too tried from driving and riding. The only one I would suggest outta those 3 is Decker.
EngIceDave
1/3/2021 4:54am
Flowdaddy wrote:
Where the best spots to ride in Florida? Me and a few buddies are coming down from Michigan to hit some mtb parks and Moto tracks/trails...
Where do you plan on going, roughly?

Panhandle, Tampa, Orlando, Miami/Ft Lauderdale?
Cenracer87
1/3/2021 5:34am
Orlando MX- Orlando

Mesa MX- Fellsmere

Florida Cycle Park- Okeechobee

Spyder MX- Wildwood, never been but have heard good things
Preston412
1/3/2021 5:22pm
If coming into Florida on I-75, hit Sunshine State MX in Jasper, then I-10 east to Hwy 301, head south to Waldo and hit Waldo Motorsports, continue south on 301 and hit Santos MTB trails, head south on 301 and hit Spyder MX continue south on 301 and hit Dade City for Thursday practice (call before you haul). If you go to Crooms, the bike will be inspected therefore I don’t recommend Crooms.
If you don’t go to Dade then head east from Spyder and hit Orlando MX Park, the east to I-4 go north and hit Mal Compra MTB trails in Palm Coast and then hit PaxTrax on the west side of Palm Coast.
That should be 7 days.
Substitute for Waldo would be Okefenokee MX in Georgia, instead heading south on 301 off I-10 go north into Georgia about 30 minutes. Off Hwy 90 (runs parallel with I-10) there is Osceola National Forest for Trail riding. This is east of I-75 so you can hit it after Sunshine State Mx.
MotofactioN
1/3/2021 5:44pm
Preston412 wrote:
If coming into Florida on I-75, hit Sunshine State MX in Jasper, then I-10 east to Hwy 301, head south to Waldo and hit Waldo Motorsports...
If coming into Florida on I-75, hit Sunshine State MX in Jasper, then I-10 east to Hwy 301, head south to Waldo and hit Waldo Motorsports, continue south on 301 and hit Santos MTB trails, head south on 301 and hit Spyder MX continue south on 301 and hit Dade City for Thursday practice (call before you haul). If you go to Crooms, the bike will be inspected therefore I don’t recommend Crooms.
If you don’t go to Dade then head east from Spyder and hit Orlando MX Park, the east to I-4 go north and hit Mal Compra MTB trails in Palm Coast and then hit PaxTrax on the west side of Palm Coast.
That should be 7 days.
Substitute for Waldo would be Okefenokee MX in Georgia, instead heading south on 301 off I-10 go north into Georgia about 30 minutes. Off Hwy 90 (runs parallel with I-10) there is Osceola National Forest for Trail riding. This is east of I-75 so you can hit it after Sunshine State Mx.
I can second this. I recently moved to Florida and all of these tracks are great, with great owners and people. Such a good state for moto
kijen
1/3/2021 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2021 5:59pm
Preston412 wrote:
If coming into Florida on I-75, hit Sunshine State MX in Jasper, then I-10 east to Hwy 301, head south to Waldo and hit Waldo Motorsports...
That should be 7 days.
Good, list but i would hit Graham Swamp first then hit Mala, then get a brisket burger at the BBQ, for tracks yep Okfenokee MX, we went to Spyder last week, good fun too.
1/4/2021 5:17pm
Preston412 wrote:
That should be 7 days.
You will not get “inspected” at Croom unless you have an annual pass. Otherwise, just buy the day pass and you’re good, I think you have to buy online now and not at the guard shack anymore. I would highly recommend Croom for off-road riding.

For MTB: Alafia, Loyce Harpe Park (Carter Rd), Santos Vortex
Rickyisms
1/4/2021 5:25pm
I’ve been riding croom for years and never had my bike or truck and trailer inspected ever.

Post a reply to: Florida tracks

The Latest