Fasthouse?

49weasel
Edited Date/Time 2/3/2022 5:20am
Do they actually sponsor people outside their bubble?
For the last 3 years or so during their window of sponsorship I know a good amount of people that applied . Some of those guys have pretty impressive resumes and fit Fasthouse’s “look”, but no one ever hears anything.

Are they just collecting emails and info or do people actually get some type of deal ?

Just curious…
|
Mx391
2/2/2022 4:38am
49weasel wrote:
Do they actually sponsor people outside their bubble? For the last 3 years or so during their window of sponsorship I know a good amount of...
For the last 3 years or so during their window of sponsorship I know a good amount of people that applied . Some of those guys have pretty impressive resumes and fit Fasthouse’s “look”, but no one ever hears anything.

Are they just collecting emails and info or do people actually get some type of deal ?

Just curious…
I sent in a resume and they said I will hear back in dec regardless if we got the sponsorship or not. Never heard anything.
cwel11
2/2/2022 9:13am
Wondering this also
Single_Sac
2/2/2022 9:31am
I can't speak for sponsorship, but FastHouse makes great gear. I just bought some....and I'm impressed with the quality and fit (runs small so size appropriately). I was a Thor fan, but their quality and skinny boy fit ruins it for me!
OldPro277
2/2/2022 9:37am
Yeah it seems that's their modus operandi. My daughter that wore Fasthouse gear and won 4 Nat titles in 2021 ,has had her pictures in 8 of the last 10 AHRMA magazines,(usually WITH Fasthouse gear on ) enough coverage that even the Fasthouse Rider support person follows her racing on Instagram, gave her the no-answer cold-shoulder,too. Told her that notifications would be made by 12/31 and it's now 2/2/22 and nothing.
However,its a moot point for her, because AOT responded immediately (within a couple of days) and gave her gear deal that was even better than we hoped for. Their communication and support has been fantastic, and the gear is excellent quality !!

The Shop

theToothPerry
2/2/2022 10:33am
All the resumes with titles and championships at local races probably doesn't apply to them as their slogan is "We Race Sometimes." Might be a hard pill to swallow that you don't fit the mold that Fasthouse is looking for. I think the gear is great quality and the people that work there are of class. They just don't sponsor everybody which is perfectly acceptable as its not a Hookit or Sponsorhouse brand.
2/2/2022 10:59am Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 11:00am
49weasel wrote:
Do they actually sponsor people outside their bubble? For the last 3 years or so during their window of sponsorship I know a good amount of...

Just curious…
Mx391 wrote:
I sent in a resume and they said I will hear back in dec regardless if we got the sponsorship or not. Never heard anything.
They can just use the same thing (word) that every other company, restaurant and business uses.

COVID

rbm33
Fantasy
1901st
2/2/2022 11:15am
Single_Sac wrote:
I can't speak for sponsorship, but FastHouse makes great gear. I just bought some....and I'm impressed with the quality and fit (runs small so size appropriately)...
I can't speak for sponsorship, but FastHouse makes great gear. I just bought some....and I'm impressed with the quality and fit (runs small so size appropriately). I was a Thor fan, but their quality and skinny boy fit ruins it for me!
You should spent that money on some fenders!!Tongue lol
mx317
2/2/2022 11:40am
They told me I was too old and slow.
fourfourone
2/2/2022 12:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2022 12:22pm
grow your hair out and say Bro all the time.
OldPro277
2/2/2022 12:49pm
gt80rider wrote:
AOT has some interesting gear... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/02/531795/s1200_AOT.jpg[/img]
AOT has some interesting gear...

Yeah, and they'll do some custom work too (kinda like Canvas) . They've been great with her and honestly the quality seems to be every bit as good if not better. Her Fasthouse pants tore very easily ,even on the mildest of crashes. So we'll see how it works out .

They have a lot of designs , from simple and clean like this

to wild and bright ...like this lol

It was just nice to deal with a company that did what they said they would do (actually surpassed) and communicated in a timely fashion.

Although I'm a looooong-time THOR guy personally (probably due to my age more than anything else) these guys seem to be doing things right .

Single_Sac
2/2/2022 1:33pm
Single_Sac wrote:
I can't speak for sponsorship, but FastHouse makes great gear. I just bought some....and I'm impressed with the quality and fit (runs small so size appropriately)...
rbm33 wrote:
You should spent that money on some fenders!!Tongue lol
You need a full sac to ride with fenders. I only have half a sac! 😂
kennyc
2/2/2022 6:41pm
Another vote for AOT. Kip is a good dude and they have some quality gear.
AOTRACING
2/2/2022 6:55pm
Thanks guys!!!

I’m Kip owner of AOT. There are some amazing gear companies out there, and we do our best to be as different as we can.
Most all of our designs are limited, and then on top of that we do EXTREMELY limited (sub 20 sets).

We also have a huge rider support/sponsorship program. In this program there’s 3 tiers where the rider can get 10-100% off. We also do huge give sways throughout the year. (Over 15k given away last year)
I’m a veteran, and so a lot of the gear has a patriotic feel, but you will also see stuff that’s way out there, and more traditional. We continue to grow and evolve.
Here’s our latest set.
Homey513
2/2/2022 11:22pm
We are proudly part of the AOT Army!

2/3/2022 5:20am
Single_Sac wrote:
I was always told fasthouse ran big and was better for taller riders.

Post a reply to: Fasthouse?

The Latest