ENOUGH!!

Roach
Posts
210
Joined
3/21/2011
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 4/29/2013 8:00am
RV2 in his podium speech FINALLY said he can't thank people ENOUGH!!!


Sorry, boring Sunday.Silly
|
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/28/2013 4:03pm
Haha.. yep, I thought the same thing. He's getting better... now if Dungey would stop f-ing winking at me, we'd really be making progress!!
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
4/28/2013 4:36pm
Outsider wrote:
Haha.. yep, I thought the same thing. He's getting better... now if Dungey would stop f-ing winking at me, we'd really be making progress!!
He's winking at you? He's always tipping his cap to me, what a slut
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/28/2013 4:39pm
Outsider wrote:
Haha.. yep, I thought the same thing. He's getting better... now if Dungey would stop f-ing winking at me, we'd really be making progress!!
He's winking at you? He's always tipping his cap to me, what a slut
Wow, dude gets around!
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
4/28/2013 6:56pm
The Noob just took his pants off. . . because you mentioned RV.

The Shop

jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
4/28/2013 7:45pm
Outsider wrote:
Haha.. yep, I thought the same thing. He's getting better... now if Dungey would stop f-ing winking at me, we'd really be making progress!!
He's winking at you? He's always tipping his cap to me, what a slut
Outsider wrote:
Wow, dude gets around!
Not only that.....but the dude always puts his hands up like he's getting ready to give me a high five....and I fall for it every single time! I will never shop at Target because if this.
just James
Posts
1133
Joined
12/20/2012
Location
Wolf Creek, OR, USA
4/29/2013 5:00am
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who noticed that RV can never thank anyone.
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
4/29/2013 6:35am
I imagine win bonus $$$'s were spinning in his head at the time of the interview making it tough to concentrate.

He did get a wife thankyou in though...right after he thanked his mistress Aldon.

No love for his whipping boy Weimer though
Flip109
Posts
3460
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
USA
4/29/2013 8:00am
Sandberm wrote:
I imagine win bonus $$$'s were spinning in his head at the time of the interview making it tough to concentrate. He did get a wife...
I imagine win bonus $$$'s were spinning in his head at the time of the interview making it tough to concentrate.

He did get a wife thankyou in though...right after he thanked his mistress Aldon.

No love for his whipping boy Weimer though
He should of thanked weimer for distracting everyone with his loud ass gear while poto ran off with the championship lol

Post a reply to: ENOUGH!!

The Latest