Christian Craig,

Sorry, I first tried the crappy search function with no result.

I thought Christian Craig was outed by WADA ?
What changed?
|
7/20/2019 4:26pm
Christian has been racing for months while being reviewed by WADA.
cody331
Posts
264
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Burnsville, MN, USA
7/20/2019 5:31pm
The substance Christian tested positive for was a different tier, which allows him to continue racing while they determine a penalty

The Shop

7/21/2019 11:46am
When did this go down?? never heard about it.
Markee
Posts
3669
Joined
4/15/2013
Location
Suffolk, VA, USA
7/21/2019 11:58am
When did this go down?? never heard about it.
He has a post on his instagram about it. But I think it was from a test in daytona 2018 sx.
7/21/2019 12:01pm
Was it rynopower?
No
He had used Ryno Power in the past, but this was from another supplier.
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68017
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
7/21/2019 12:18pm
When did this go down?? never heard about it.
Markee wrote:
He has a post on his instagram about it. But I think it was from a test in daytona 2018 sx.
Langhammx wrote:
View this post on Instagram

I wanted to give an update on what’s been going on this year. On January 23rd, 2019 I received an email from the FIM stating that an adverse finding was discovered from Daytona, March 10, 2018. Most importantly, I NEVER have or would knowingly take a banned substance! The FIM has agreed that they do not believe I intentionally ingested the substance. Of course, that doesn’t take away from the fact it was there. There are two levels of prohibited substances- one would immediately suspend a rider & the other would not. Because the substance I tested positive for was on the lesser of the two lists, I’ve been able to keep racing. From the start, there was a mutual agreement between all parties to keep this confidential until it was further resolved. But as people keep asking, “what’s wrong with you?”, I feel I need to update you guys. My adverse finding was for a TRACE amount of Heptaminol, a drug I had never heard of till now. I have spent the last six months testing myself & everything I’ve ever used to find the source. With a lot of research, I am convinced that my positive test came from a contaminated supplement. I have learned many supplements include ingredients that are sourced from all around the world. Which makes it nearly impossible to guarantee non-contaminated ingredients, especially a year later. This situation has taken a huge toll on me mentally and has made it nearly impossible to clear my mind to go racing this year. I pride myself on always being honest with my fans. Knowing I’m a Dad and role model to others, it kills me to even be in this position. I cannot comment anymore and respectfully decline any interviews on this subject until it’s resolved. Which should be within the next 30 days or so. I hope this provides a better understanding on why I haven’t been myself this year. It takes a huge weight off my shoulders being able to share this much for now. Thanks for your continued support! *This photo was taken a month before I received the initial FIM email. I chose to use this photo to show my fans if I had any intention to cheat the system, I would NOT pose & sign an anti-doping, FIM poster with my 4 year old son*

A post shared by Christian Craig (@christiancraig) on Jun 18, 2019 at 6:16pm PDT

Post a reply to: Christian Craig,

The Latest