Best Brand Of Motorcycle?

john1753
Posts
744
Joined
9/2/2008
Location
NZ
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 9:25pm
Honda!!!
|
twMx
Posts
18
Joined
6/27/2008
Location
USA
10/5/2008 12:01am
kawi
adamdf
Posts
2132
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
St. Michael, BB
10/5/2008 6:58am
Performance wise: All are great

Build Quality:

1. KTM, Yamaha, Honda
2 Kaw/Suz

The Shop

KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
10/5/2008 7:09am
PC Kawi
Thomas6x
Posts
31
Joined
9/30/2008
Location
Atwood, TN, USA
10/5/2008 7:47am
I don't realy know. I only own Kaws.
bultokid
Posts
2143
Joined
8/13/2007
Location
Houston, TX, USA
10/5/2008 7:56am
Bultaco ??
BDOG
Posts
1327
Joined
1/10/2008
Location
Danville, VA, USA
10/5/2008 8:34am
Kawi's build quality looks pretty good these days.
Rupert X
Posts
11083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Newark, OH, USA
10/5/2008 8:35am
I'm a KAW / HONDA guy.

I note this tho - over the years - Kaws seemed to lose nuts, nipples and bolts.

My Hondas never did any of that.

I've never felt comfortable on Yamahas or Suzys.

Rode a KTMEXC450 in the desert for three days this spring with RICKY JOHNSON

(serious name droppage) and I really dug that bike, it was

amazing....

I like my 08 KXF250 bestest right now, it's just an all-around great bike.
ozfatty
Posts
89
Joined
9/3/2008
Location
AU
10/5/2008 8:49am
I'm a honda rider now but was a long time kawi riders before that.
The honda seems good quality wise and the kawi was fairly good except the odd seat bolt falling out and a broke shocker bolt.
The last yamaha i rode [03 250f] was not to my liking didnt like the way it handled [or more so didnt handle] in the air or its cornering ability.
One of my favourite's would have to be my '01 KX125.
armpump114
Posts
7
Joined
9/20/2008
Location
Santa Fe, TX, USA
10/5/2008 9:02am
whatever brand you ride is the best in your opinion.
gt80rider
Posts
7359
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2008 10:17am
CCM hands down......
tunedlength
Posts
2783
Joined
12/9/2006
Location
Ontario, CA, USA
10/5/2008 11:19am
I always liked the brand Zundap.
Ing
Posts
3654
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Spring Hill, FL, USA
10/5/2008 11:28am
KTM, for Jap bikes Kaw.
Yamaha Jim
Posts
10
Joined
10/3/2008
Location
Russellville, AR, USA
10/5/2008 11:44am
Big Blue is making a come back. Yamaha

As far as the best quality bike on the market, I have to say Honda. That includes the fasteners and the little things that wear out pretty quick.

Kawasaki is right up there with Honda, but handling and suspension is the only good sign.


kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
10/5/2008 1:40pm
I got this one Lenny....

Remove question, insert Kawasaki....

You're welcome!!!!!
Wadded_Up
Posts
710
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/5/2008 1:49pm
Switched from Kawasaki to Honda for alleged reliability improvements. Had some real problems with a 2003 CR125 (piston - clutch issues) and a 2005 CRF250 (clutch and transmission issues). My CRF 450 was great. All bikes were purchased new and received great care. I’ll be back on a Kawasaki next.
R-acer
Posts
4047
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Toronto, CA
10/5/2008 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2008 2:00pm
adamdf wrote:
Performance wise: All are great

Build Quality:

1. KTM, Yamaha, Honda
2 Kaw/Suz
Absolutley not true... KTM is probably the worst or at least side by side with suzuki. i have had 3 ktm's, (525SX, 85SX and 144SX) and currently going through hell with a 144. When it works its the best performing though.... but its build qulity is crap.
10/5/2008 2:13pm
Let the good times roll. Kawi all the way. I've been bleeding green since 89'.
R-acer
Posts
4047
Joined
3/20/2008
Location
Toronto, CA
10/5/2008 2:19pm
I would honestly say Yamaha and Kawasaki... always been a fan of both. I plan on buying a 09 450F and I am dead center on the fence.
10/5/2008 2:54pm
KAWI without a doubt. loved all my KX's my 110 and all my KXF's and i really love my Ninja!!! which is also GREEN !!! I sell them all and have less issues with green.

Motodave
Posts
781
Joined
3/25/2007
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
10/5/2008 3:10pm
Yamaha... love em i rode a honda a little while back and i just could never get comfortable on it.
Adam43
Posts
3314
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
WF
10/5/2008 4:11pm
Ossa

Post a reply to: Best Brand Of Motorcycle?

The Latest