1/8/2022 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2022 6:27pm
Track Preview

Edit: Camera in the number plate sucks.
TXDirt
1/8/2022 6:24pm
Maybe Webb was on the couch all off season lol
FerCzD
1/8/2022 6:33pm
I'm in the middle of a problem here. I moved to the US, can't watch the SX videopass because, it's only for international audience (I watch it from my mobile phone).

I go to download Peacock app, and it says it's not available in my country (somehow recognize my Mexican simcard).

Is there a way to watch it any other form?
CPR
1/8/2022 6:34pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Track Preview Edit: Camera in the number plate sucks.
Track Preview

Edit: Camera in the number plate sucks.
I actually don’t mind it. Though it certainly needs some tweaking; higher up on the number plate and change the angle a bit, but I like how you can hear the engine and see the impacts.

The Shop

1/8/2022 6:38pm
FerCzD wrote:
I'm in the middle of a problem here. I moved to the US, can't watch the SX videopass because, it's only for international audience (I watch...
I'm in the middle of a problem here. I moved to the US, can't watch the SX videopass because, it's only for international audience (I watch it from my mobile phone).

I go to download Peacock app, and it says it's not available in my country (somehow recognize my Mexican simcard).

Is there a way to watch it any other form?
Try a VPN and set it to USA maybe?
Bearuno
1/8/2022 7:07pm
Just catching up on practice, before the race stream starts, and seeing Martins 450 prang.

When he got going again, his front fork was held down - as in, the starting device was engaged. And, as usual, the comparing pair didn't even seem to see it........... Whistling

Now, I'm not surprised when in those rare occasions a starting device is engaged during a prang, but, I wonder if it somehow clipped in / engaged during his 'moment' he was experiencing, thus making the prang a sure thing?

Any more observant individuals comments on this would perhaps enlighten me.
mxb2
1/9/2022 8:17am
Wish there was a way to get one of those Star Yamaha jackets. Would pay a decent premium for it. Don’t understand why the powers that...
Wish there was a way to get one of those Star Yamaha jackets. Would pay a decent premium for it. Don’t understand why the powers that be prohibit teams and riders from selling merchandise. There is a huge demand in my opinion.

On a side note, if I was a chick - Colt Nichols. My wife swears she saw him on the wall at Abercrombie and Fitch. Can’t say for sure since I don’t go in there, but there’s definitely another career he could excel at. Not that he needs it, lol…

Post a reply to: Bench Racing - Anaheim 1 Timed Qualifying

The Latest