Beer Shack @ Noon...

Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:47pm
I was worried I may not make it for the sake of having to be on the Starting line with Tatum Sik. However, it seems now, her Mechanic is going to make it after all.

So I think I am golden...
I will pull off my shirt, and join you (all) in this extremely fond tradition of drinking beer !

So where's the High noon goons ?
Who's going to be there ?
Be heard !
|
PD441
Posts
1282
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
5/14/2009 9:43pm
Probably in....maybe.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
5/14/2009 9:56pm
Definitely maybe. I have to see how this new schedule works.
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
5/14/2009 10:27pm
GuyB wrote:
Definitely maybe. I have to see how this new schedule works.
First Pro Moto (Women) @ 1pm...Did you need a lift somewhere...you got plans on a certain location ?
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
5/14/2009 10:28pm
Didn't we used to meet at the Margarita shack?..

The Shop

Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
5/14/2009 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2009 10:39pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Didn't we used to meet at the Margarita shack?..
Same thing...Lenny, can I borrow $10 so I don't have to break a $20 ?
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
5/14/2009 10:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2009 10:40pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Didn't we used to meet at the Margarita shack?..
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Same thing...Lenny, can I borrow $10 so I don't have to break a $20 ?
Ahh...opps
zjbell
Posts
2796
Joined
10/13/2006
Location
CA, CA, USA
5/14/2009 10:41pm
I'll be there, try to make it over. Sometimes it really doesn't work, but I'll give it a shot.
KBehlingMX
Posts
373
Joined
5/3/2008
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
5/14/2009 11:20pm
I should be there. Skinny kid with a limp, hard to miss.
5/15/2009 5:49am
Hoist 1 for me Mikee and have fun
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
5/15/2009 8:27am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I was worried I may not make it for the sake of having to be on the Starting line with Tatum Sik. However, it seems now...
I was worried I may not make it for the sake of having to be on the Starting line with Tatum Sik. However, it seems now, her Mechanic is going to make it after all.

So I think I am golden...
I will pull off my shirt, and join you (all) in this extremely fond tradition of drinking beer !

So where's the High noon goons ?
Who's going to be there ?
Be heard !
we'll drag lackey and magoo over there if they're around.
holeshot100
Posts
1176
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Billings, MO, USA
5/15/2009 9:50am
Where's Bauer? I owe you some beer. I'm ready to pay up!
motodog621
Posts
91
Joined
12/5/2007
Location
Irvine, CA, USA
5/16/2009 4:12pm
In- good times last year putting some faces to the (user) names.. :-)

Blake
BK
Posts
740
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
5/17/2009 7:26am
I plan on being there and will try to hook up the noon meeting. Will be good to put more faces with names.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
5/17/2009 9:43am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2009 10:06am
BK wrote:
I plan on being there and will try to hook up the noon meeting. Will be good to put more faces with names.
who you driving out with? tj and jay?

here's an older beer shack shot...or close to it i believe. world cup?

Clutchy
Posts
2831
Joined
3/24/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
5/17/2009 11:02am
BobbyM wrote:
who you driving out with? tj and jay? here's an older beer shack shot...or close to it i believe. world cup? [img]http://bobbymx.com/MISC/2 live crew.JPG[/img]
who you driving out with? tj and jay?

here's an older beer shack shot...or close to it i believe. world cup?

SEXXXXY BEETCHES.......................
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
5/17/2009 3:40pm
So I lucked out, and get to keep my trusty love parlor, where it sits year round...sorta. Bud Felkamp, seems to rate a tad higher than I do, so he is the first trailer in the park, I am second.

It's in the Pro pit area, over where Pros park their motorhomes...If Stewart shows up, he'd better tone down the Rap music, cuz I turn into the "Hulk" if a rap song plays in my space ! (lol)

Anyway, that's where I'll take a break form time, to time, if not off chasin' friends, and women...oh shit, the ole lady will be there, damn the luck !

See ya'
BamBamm13
Posts
482
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Garden Grove, CA, USA
5/17/2009 7:16pm
See you there
BK
Posts
740
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
5/17/2009 7:52pm
BK wrote:
I plan on being there and will try to hook up the noon meeting. Will be good to put more faces with names.
BobbyM wrote:
who you driving out with? tj and jay? here's an older beer shack shot...or close to it i believe. world cup? [img]http://bobbymx.com/MISC/2 live crew.JPG[/img]
who you driving out with? tj and jay?

here's an older beer shack shot...or close to it i believe. world cup?

Hey Bobby. My buddy Josh and I are driving out on Friday and heading to his brothers house in San Pedro.
BK
Posts
740
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
5/17/2009 7:53pm
I will take you up on that offer and will let you say FUBK all day in return.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
5/17/2009 7:59pm
Damn...sounds like a blast!!!


I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place.

I'd wear my new shirt...



Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
5/17/2009 8:06pm
huck wrote:
Damn...sounds like a blast!!! I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place. I'd wear my new...
Damn...sounds like a blast!!!


I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place.

I'd wear my new shirt...



Oh, that's just sad...Whipping boy.


(I kid)
BK
Posts
740
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
5/17/2009 8:11pm
huck wrote:
Damn...sounds like a blast!!! I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place. I'd wear my new...
Damn...sounds like a blast!!!


I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place.

I'd wear my new shirt...



I would appreciate it if everyone would wear those shirts for me. That's classic Huck!
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
5/17/2009 8:25pm
huck wrote:
Damn...sounds like a blast!!! I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place. I'd wear my new...
Damn...sounds like a blast!!!


I tried talking my wife into letting me go...but alas, I was promptly put back in my place.

I'd wear my new shirt...



do you owe her a wage on a bet or something?
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
5/18/2009 6:44am
BobbyM wrote:
do you owe her a wage on a bet or something?
No sir. For your information, my bets are all paid up... as always they are paid extremely fast.

My lovely wife was kind enough to let me go to Cooperland on Mother's Day (although it was postponed until June 1)...so to repay her, I told her I would take her to Vegas for a weekend. We are only going to be in Vegas for 2 nights, so I'm too nice of a husband to leave her there (plus she won't let me). Had I thought about GH when booking our trip, I would have stayed more days, and got her a spa day for Saturday. If I "hit it big" Friday night, I'll be in GH and drinks will be on me....but don't hold your breath...on second though, Bobby, you can go ahead and hold yours! Wink

Post a reply to: Beer Shack @ Noon...

The Latest