Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Getting old,
Just saying!!
....i actually like the kid. ive watched him race since he was on pw50's and his dad was the announcer at Perris. he has had a bad string of luck though it seems..... he dominated the mini scene like no other...well maybe RC but thats about it
Probably gets a little frustrating..
IMO Mikey just needs to get on a bike that gets him to the first turn first. All his confidence since peewees came after he yarded the field to the 1st turn.. I don't think the 350 is bad , it's just not for mikey..
Pit Row
But I spent the five years after the injury basically BS'n partying and just never really tried hard to rehab it. I did ride and do some wakeboarding and I even tried weight lifting for a couple weeks.
My whole left side works a little different to make up for the weak shoulder.
But two years ago I decided to get back in at least as good of shape as I was as a kid and started training and eating right.
I have noticed that my shoulder is getting stronger. It isnt growing much but I can shoulder press 15 pounds or so. A couple years ago I could not do three pounds with proper form. I am considering surgery to fix my still seperated AC hopefully that will get the mechanics of the shoulder working right again and I will be able to get serious about rehabing it and building the strength back up.
Good luck with yours.
Post a reply to: Alessi...800