ATC FLPSDE Racing team introduction

Edited Date/Time 11/4/2020 10:09pm

Introducing ATC/FLPSDE Racing, a professional motorcycle sports team competing in the Hoosier Tire Arenacross Championship. The Kansas-based operation is founded and led by Jeff Crutcher, who is doubling as team manager and racer, and filling the feature spot on the roster is Brandon Yates. Both athletes will compete in the 250 AX and 450 AX classes aboard Cycle Zone Powersports 250cc four-stroke motorcycles.

Jeff Crutcher

“This has been an exciting ride, to start an organization off a simple idea and then see it in motion on the track” said Crutcher. The team is ready and set for a successful season with the main objective to be fan engagement. “We will first serve as representatives of our partners, then top notch racing secondly” he furthered. Yates is looking forward to the season, “This will be my first bid at a professional series, and I’m confident to see the series close with ATC/FLPSDE motorcycles at the front of the points.”

Brandon Yates

ATC Fitness is an around-the-clock fitness center chain in western Tennessee. Focusing on total well-being, ATC has partnered with the team to assist launching new recovery equipment from HydroMassage. The new water-jet massaging chairs can be found in every location, along with ATC’s first-class exercise equipment for a complete wellness program in one stop. Brock Patterson, VP of Operations “We are proud of our partnership with the team, and look forward to seeing our brand at the front of the pack of the races, and here in Memphis with this key branding alignment.”

FLPSDE offers a dual-chamber insulated beverage and dry-goods container in one. 20oz of hot or cold liquid can be stored and sipped through the easy open top lid, with plenty of room on the bottom of the container for snacks and small items such as keys and a GoPro. “Racing is a passion of ours,” Ben Bazis, FLPSDE founder “and getting our product into the hands of the team’s fan base will achieve our goal of connecting with people like us.” See the dual function containers in action at every round of the series at the team pit.

Brandon Yates

Jeff Crutcher

The organization features support from the finest technical companies in motorcycle racing, including the following brands. EVS Sports, Maxima Racing Oils, Fox, ProX, Race Tech, JH2, UFO Plast, Gimmick Coffee, Rippinruts - The Racers Artist, Bolt Motorcycle Hardware, Matrix Concepts, Rekluse, FMF, ProTaper, The FuelHouse, The Collective Experience, Sunoco Race Fuels, and Hoosier Tire.

|
Bramlett321
11/3/2020 5:47am
That's awesome Jeff...I love seeing these teams like this start up. I've watched dirtbikemike for years and went to his facility in Arkansas and they've put together good teams and results. Best of luck to you brother !!
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/3/2020 6:54am
That's awesome Jeff...I love seeing these teams like this start up. I've watched dirtbikemike for years and went to his facility in Arkansas and they've put...
That's awesome Jeff...I love seeing these teams like this start up. I've watched dirtbikemike for years and went to his facility in Arkansas and they've put together good teams and results. Best of luck to you brother !!
Agreed. I wish you luck Jeff...

I have been to/ ridden at DirtBikeMike’s place, pretty awesome set up he has, he’s a good dude.
Xeno
11/3/2020 7:01am
Congrats dude!

The Shop

memphis422
11/3/2020 8:12am
Had no idea ATC would be interested in sponsoring anything moto related. Makes me stoked to keep paying my monthly membership! Best of luck guys!
mikec265
11/3/2020 8:31am
I was expecting 3 wheelers flipped on their sides, but this is better.
skeef
Fantasy
1421st
11/3/2020 8:53am
mikec265 wrote:
I was expecting 3 wheelers flipped on their sides, but this is better.
Took me a minute but good one
11/4/2020 2:59pm
Thanks everyone, I will be keeping the forum updated with race recaps after each round.

I know we all talk about needing outside of industry sponsors coming in, well, here we have two that have stepped up to the plate huge. If you're in Memphis, check out ATC. If you're looking for stocking stuffers, snag a FLPSDE. Help keep these brands in the sport.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
11/4/2020 3:59pm
Awesome man! Now let’s break out that 150...eerrrrrrr..... “125” for a few rounds!!!
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1623rd
11/4/2020 5:34pm
Jeff if you guys are looking for a place to ride in Western TN, let me know. We have a good practice track at our place.
Sawfish
11/4/2020 7:22pm
Are you the guy that posted the GoPro on reddit?
Sully
11/4/2020 7:28pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2020 7:28pm
Whether it's AX or SX/MX, more teams are always good. Best of luck to you guys, Jeff.
Bike Rat
11/4/2020 10:09pm
I’m just here for the three wheelers

Post a reply to: ATC FLPSDE Racing team introduction

The Latest