180Decals - Excellent Work and Customer Service

adiaz791
Posts
191
Joined
11/6/2014
Location
Corona, CA, USA
I wanted to give the guys at 180Decals a shoutout for taking care of their customers and providing excellent work. I ordered a set of backgrounds for my 2011 RM-Z450 and it accidentally arrived with a different shade of yellow (looked like the yamaha yellow, not Suzuki yellow). I emailed 180decals about the problem, they looked into it, and immediately sent me a brand new set...no questions asked. I've already purchased two helmet wraps from them, and I will continue to buy! Thanks Bryar and Justin!


|
ricko
Posts
739
Joined
9/6/2011
Location
bfe, PA, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2017 11:49am
Bryar is a good dude for sure
Camp332
Posts
8762
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
3/6/2017 11:52am
Heck yeah! Been a while since I've ordered with Bryar, and the 180 team, but the experience was awesome.
Rockinar
Posts
1063
Joined
9/16/2016
Location
Katy, TX, USA
3/6/2017 1:44pm

Im going to hit them up. Looks like they do good work.
Honda Man 66
Posts
458
Joined
2/2/2017
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
3/6/2017 2:25pm
Yep, 180 does great work!

The Shop

Skerby
Posts
1282
Joined
4/9/2013
Location
Mayes County, OK, USA
3/6/2017 4:04pm
Yep, 180 does great work![img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/06/179996/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Yep, 180 does great work!

You just won vital bud. Not one, but two clean honda 2 strokes. I like the setup!
imoto31
Posts
102
Joined
3/22/2009
Location
Payson, AZ, USA
3/6/2017 4:15pm
bryar does awesome work, been doing my bikes for years!

SVT-Cobra
Posts
132
Joined
3/25/2016
Location
USA
3/6/2017 5:02pm
I bought graphics from the recently, and I was really impressed.They pulled off exactly what I wanted in their first go. Will definitely be using them next time I'm ready for some graphics!
sparker245
Posts
344
Joined
10/11/2011
Location
NorCal, CA, USA
3/6/2017 5:32pm
ricko wrote:
Bryar is a good dude for sure
x2. He's fast with the graphics, and fast on a bike. Always qualifies for a couple MX Nationals every year. Good dude.
MXBREWSKI
Posts
260
Joined
9/2/2013
Location
Kerrville, TX, USA
3/6/2017 5:33pm
Bryar does great work, even for this picky ol retro vet, knocked it out every time!!
3/6/2017 5:33pm
Not only are the products and work great but Bryar is a good dude too. Helped me out when I got hurt to raise some extra cash and hes been doing the same for others.
mx_563
Posts
2243
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/6/2017 5:40pm
I'm on my 4th 180decal equipped bike. I love their stuff and will continue to buy from them.

wsc96
Posts
1019
Joined
8/26/2013
Location
AU
3/6/2017 6:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2017 8:33pm
.
j368
Posts
584
Joined
7/13/2014
Location
Tulsa, OK, USA
3/6/2017 6:54pm
Been ordering from them for years. Excellent work!!!
3/7/2017 1:45pm
Great to hear such positive reviews.
Those go along way toward helping to build a business.
Do they charge extra to show a "proof" before printing?
adiaz791
Posts
191
Joined
11/6/2014
Location
Corona, CA, USA
3/8/2017 11:25pm
Great to hear such positive reviews.
Those go along way toward helping to build a business.
Do they charge extra to show a "proof" before printing?
Nope, I've never been charged for a proof.
Fearo
Posts
1383
Joined
12/17/2009
Location
BE
3/9/2017 1:39am
No brainer, he is one of the best in the business.
Great style, excellent quality. Plus he races and I believe he has qualified for a few nationals.
MOTORSPORTFOX
Posts
426
Joined
6/16/2009
Location
Fairview Park, OH, USA
3/9/2017 5:47am
I've been using Bryar at 180decals for over 10 years...











MOTORSPORTFOX
Posts
426
Joined
6/16/2009
Location
Fairview Park, OH, USA
3/9/2017 5:55am
Some more I found:










TWag113
Posts
75
Joined
7/3/2015
Location
Hillsboro, OR, USA
3/9/2017 7:14am
I love 180. Was able to get a hold of Bryar via text the night before they printed mine to fix a mistake. One of the best in regards to customer service hands down.



Insider347
Posts
515
Joined
2/21/2012
Location
Raleigh, NC, USA
3/9/2017 7:29am


motomatt16
Posts
34
Joined
3/14/2015
Location
saskatchewan, CA
3/9/2017 9:47am
Did mine and the girlfriends pretty impressive if I do say so myself

adiaz791
Posts
191
Joined
11/6/2014
Location
Corona, CA, USA
3/10/2017 7:31pm
Helmet wrap for my shoei Cool

Post a reply to: 180Decals - Excellent Work and Customer Service

The Latest