Posts
664
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Elverta, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/27/2012 2:50am
180 Decals AKA Bryar & Sabrina Perry have recently started running their first ever ads for their business. Of course they chose the lovely Vital MX crew to share it with. If you dont know the story Bryar is a dedicated privateer in the 250 class who is working full-time for his company and trying to succeed as a racer as well.
I just wanted to show everyone 2 bikes that Bryar designed up; one being his own personal race bike. If anyone is interested in his stuff please visit www.180decals.com for more information!




I just wanted to show everyone 2 bikes that Bryar designed up; one being his own personal race bike. If anyone is interested in his stuff please visit www.180decals.com for more information!




The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
I love how clean that Honda (NJ) looks!
Here are a few RM samples.
Also we are offering a 10% discount if you mention the ad we have running on this site
Pit Row
Post a reply to: 180 Decals!!!