Notice for For Sale/Bazaar posts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2016 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2017 12:04 PM

This section is intended to for member-to-member sales. It's not intended to be an area for companies to sell products, or drive-by spamming.

Also, we know everyone wants their stuff at the top, but please don't bump them. That's annoying.

And finally, if your item has been sold, please go back and delete it. We've made some changes here so you can go back and delete your own posts.

Thanks!

|

1/10/2019 8:08 AM

GuyB wrote:

This section is intended to for member-to-member sales. It's not intended to be an area for companies to sell products, or drive-by spamming.

Also, we know everyone wants their stuff at the top, but please don't bump them. That's annoying.

And finally, if your item has been sold, please go back and delete it. We've made some changes here so you can go back and delete your own posts.

Thanks!

Why is my bike for sale locked no one can see it

|

141Mx

2/5/2019 10:38 PM

GuyB wrote:

Thanks!

How do you delete old posts for items I've sold?

|

3/12/2019 6:07 AM

Great deal, indeed a good job and excellent for the work, http://www.rrls-academy.edu.ph/ visit

|

3/12/2019 6:25 AM

What is this - spam day at Vital?

|

Harrison Backmon, Esq.

4/17/2019 5:39 AM

GuyB wrote:

Thanks!

cowasocki205 wrote:

How do you delete old posts for items I've sold?

Click on the "DELETE" button...Top right corner of your post

|

#MNmoto #bLUcRU #victorYZone

7/31/2019 6:13 PM

Is there a way to search the bazaar forum ?

|