2006 YZ125 complete part out

asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
Edited Date/Time 9/9/2019 11:40am
All right guys I bought a 2006 YZ 125 a few months ago and completely disassembled it and bought a shit ton of new parts so that I could build an amazing race bike for the 125 all star series next year. I got into Mountain biking a lot more then I thought the last few months and already own several other bikes, and lost interest in this project. I literally have every single piece of this bike for sale shoot me a message All right guys I bought a 2006 YZ 125 a few months ago and completely disassembled it and bought a shit ton of new parts so that I could build an amazing race bike for the 125 all star series next year. I got into Mountain biking a lot more then I thought the last few months and already own several other bikes, and lost interest in this project. I literally have every single piece of this bike for sale shoot me a message or whatever and we can figure something out to get you what you need at a low price. I’m only going to post a couple of the pictures I’ve taken of the frame if you are pictures of other stuff I can get them for you individually I don’t feel like taking 1 billion pictures

Frame 500$?
Subframe 75$?
Swingarm 75$?





|
race250r
Posts
232
Joined
4/19/2012
Location
Seattle, WA, USA
8/13/2019 12:48pm
Any aftermarket engine covers for sale?
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/13/2019 1:11pm
race250r wrote:
Any aftermarket engine covers for sale?
Sorry man they are both stock
wheeler727
Posts
139
Joined
3/16/2019
Location
Alpine, CA, USA
8/13/2019 2:02pm
How much for the whole package?

The Shop

asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/13/2019 6:19pm
wheeler727 wrote:
How much for the whole package?
What’s your offer. Would be semi impossible to ship
mxrose3
Posts
2379
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Delmar, DE, USA
8/14/2019 6:43am
CDI ?
fpandjic
Posts
376
Joined
4/17/2014
Location
HR
8/14/2019 12:51pm
Shoot me a PM for transmission!
joeschmo
Posts
19
Joined
8/14/2019
Location
Monroe, NC, USA
8/14/2019 2:33pm
Interested in dog bone and knuckle.
1
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/15/2019 6:34am
joeschmo wrote:
Interested in dog bone and knuckle.
What the hell is that haha
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/15/2019 6:39am
Id be interested in the whole engine.
Text me 760-234-9397 bro
Nt141
Posts
41
Joined
9/1/2017
Location
Bend, OR, USA
8/15/2019 2:29pm
Subframe sold yet?
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/16/2019 6:53pm
wheeler727 wrote:
How much for the whole package?
Are you the guy who was texting me about it?
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/16/2019 6:54pm
Nt141 wrote:
Subframe sold yet?
Have it on hold for a guy right now yeah. If it falls through it’s yours
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/16/2019 6:54pm
So far motor motor, forks, radiators, subframe, and gas tank are accounted for
ratonmacias
Posts
1199
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Guadalajara, MX
8/20/2019 7:02pm
Is the swing Arm still available?
asmith214x
Posts
90
Joined
2/26/2019
Location
Yuma, AZ, USA
8/20/2019 7:46pm
Is the swing Arm still available?
Yeah! Text me 760-234-9397
BallsDeep918
Posts
7
Joined
8/26/2019
Location
Broken Arrow, OK, USA
8/26/2019 11:32pm
Gas tanks? In need for 05 YZ 125
BallsDeep918
Posts
7
Joined
8/26/2019
Location
Broken Arrow, OK, USA
8/26/2019 11:35pm
Gas tanks? In need for 05 YZ 125 also have 03,04,05 yzf tank w shrouds
1
9/9/2019 11:40am
hey do you have the carburetor?

Post a reply to: 2006 YZ125 complete part out

The Latest