1996 CR250 Low hour orginal

cr12562
Posts
30
Joined
1/14/2022
Location
Seguin, TX, USA

This is a 1996 CR 250 with very low hours and mostly original.  Only thing I can find not original are the tires.  Was going to build a updated rider from it, but have decided to go a different direction.  These are difficult to find in this type of condition.  I would assume not many around like this.  And the only thing i find is some small dents in the head pipe as shown.  I have many more photos to share if needed, bike is outside of Austin, TX.

Serious offers, on DM, Thanksimage-20230804141420-1image-20230804141511-2

1
1
|
8/4/2023 5:49pm

Dream bike. GLWS it’s a beauty. 

3
mb60
Posts
5703
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
8/4/2023 6:15pm

What are you thinking price wise ? 

 

1
Rider 5280
Posts
2409
Joined
11/9/2011
Location
Denver Metro, CO, USA
8/5/2023 10:34am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2023 9:14pm

AMAZING bike! Had one of these after college, unbelievable power (I wasn't good enough to evaluate the handling 😆), sold it when I moved - always regretted it.

I am also interested in price range. This might be my next boondoggle ... A-kit all around would definitely be fun.

 

Here's a fun 1996 CR250 vs. 2022 CRF450R comparison j(check out the lap times at 9 min : 56 seconds):

https://youtu.be/w6baQyLN6ik

 

GLWS!

spinyard
Posts
67
Joined
3/3/2022
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
8/6/2023 9:58pm

It's a silent auction over DM! Its probably worth $4500 to the right buyer, I had one and they are awesome!

5

Post a reply to: 1996 CR250 Low hour orginal

The Latest