Need to sell!

PJ205
Posts
1279
Joined
2/16/2008
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/16/2012 4:11pm

Hey I am in desperate need to sell the things I have listed! I am about to move out of the house (late bloomer) to the Oceanside area in 2 months with some childhood friends and need to get rid of as much as possible for the move. Help me out and make an offer or refer my stuff to friends, Thanks!
Graphics: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21716
Bars/clamp combo: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/...ad.php?t=22308
Race Tech 5.0 shock spring: http://www.gomxracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27052
Thor Core Wonka pants: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/...ad.php?t=22512
Thor Quadrant chest protector: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21768
|
bhawkce
Posts
456
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Right Behind You!!!, OH, USA
7/19/2008 12:48am
Dude none of your links work.. besides, If i can see what you got, I may toss some more money your way!! or did you sell all this stuff already?
PJ205
Posts
1279
Joined
2/16/2008
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
7/19/2008 7:43am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:41pm
Yeah sorry about that, ill try to figure out how to fix them. I sold the graphics yesterday, but everything else is still for sale! I hope you were happy with that Core gear, didnt hear back from you yet about it! I might be selling a black Thor Sentinel chest protector worn for about 20 minutes next week or so, as well as a set of Thor Hero bandanna print goggles.

Bar/clamp combo: http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22308

Race Tech 5.0 shock spring: http://www.gomxracing.com/...owthread.php?t=27052

Thor Core Wonka pants: http://www.district37ama.org/...owthread.php?t=22512

Thor Quadrant chest protector: http://www.district37ama.org/...owthread.php?t=21768
PJ205
Posts
1279
Joined
2/16/2008
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
7/19/2008 7:43am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2008 7:44am
bhawkce
Posts
456
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Right Behind You!!!, OH, USA
7/19/2008 9:59am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2008 10:00am
Oh! Yeah I got it, same day you said i would. I am pretty stoked too. Stuff looks like it wasn't worn at all. thanks alot!

Hey does that setinel work well with a leatt or any other neck brace? I need a new chest pro too.

The Shop

PJ205
Posts
1279
Joined
2/16/2008
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
7/19/2008 11:33am
Those Sentinels work perfectly with a Leatt, ill e-mail you if I end up selling it
bhawkce
Posts
456
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Right Behind You!!!, OH, USA
7/19/2008 11:48am
ok cool thanks
ACMYERS
Posts
865
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
Zeeland, MI, USA
7/19/2008 4:23pm
Oceanside? are you sure you don't want to re-think that? LOL
PJ205
Posts
1279
Joined
2/16/2008
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
7/19/2008 4:37pm
At this point, its one of my biggest opportunities. I dont want to go to that area because then im going to have to cut down riding a lot (and possibly have to sell my bike and quit riding), but its a golden opportunity for me to leave the area I live in(0 opportunities for my life at my age). Hoping it all works out for the best
bhawkce
Posts
456
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Right Behind You!!!, OH, USA
7/20/2008 12:12am
Good luck!

Post a reply to: Need to sell!

The Latest