LightSpeed or ProCarbon

wasummer46
Posts
220
Joined
1/11/2017
Location
Raleigh, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 2/18/2021 2:09pm
I am looking to upgrade my skid plate to a carbon fiber one.
I've herd horror stories about ordering from LightSpeed.
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from ProCarbon, and what is their shipping time to US.
|
Rider 5280
Posts
2409
Joined
11/9/2011
Location
Denver Metro, CO, USA
2/15/2021 1:01pm
Hmmm ... please elaborate on Lightspeed. I was about to place an order.
2
wasummer46
Posts
220
Joined
1/11/2017
Location
Raleigh, NC, USA
2/15/2021 1:05pm
This was months ago, so I'm not sure if it was Covid related. But orders never being filled, no communication for months etc.

I'm hoping this isn't still the case, because I would like to order from them as well.
1
2/15/2021 1:18pm
i sell pro carbon here in the uk buddy, its good quality stuff, i run the frame guards and a one of front number board they made me 15 year ago and both still looks mint, i have used the lightspeed stuff in the past, again i found it good quality, i carnt answer how long there shipping is to the usa, however i can tell you ive posted 6 things over the pond to the usa in the last 3 weeks and they have arrived in 5-7 days if it helps
1
UGOTBIT
Posts
966
Joined
8/14/2018
Location
Upstate, NY, USA
Fantasy
2/15/2021 2:05pm
I've ordered from Light Speed with no issues, I'd say if it's on their ebay store it's in stock and ready to ship.
3

The Shop

Yzf916
Posts
737
Joined
10/13/2011
Location
USA
2/15/2021 4:28pm
Can’t comment on either. But have P3 carbon skidplates on both 14 KTM450sxf FE and 19 KTM350sxf. And they are GREAT quality and fantastic customer service. I highly recommend you give them a shot.
Wade221
Posts
620
Joined
12/2/2015
Location
Yuba City, CA, USA
2/16/2021 8:40am
Lightspeed should be no issue. Still waiting on a part from May 2020. I’m not too concerned, though. Everytime I call, I’m told should be finishing the batch up at the end of the week 😂. *Heavy Sarsasm*
3
1
Rider 5280
Posts
2409
Joined
11/9/2011
Location
Denver Metro, CO, USA
2/16/2021 9:19am
Really good to know. I think placing the order via phone and confirming they have the items in stock is the way I will go. No stock = no order.

2
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
2/16/2021 12:28pm
P3, pro carbon all day long. Great service. Lightspeed never in stock, customer service sucks.
2
1
Yzf916
Posts
737
Joined
10/13/2011
Location
USA
2/16/2021 7:06pm
P3 on 19 KTM350SXF
2
crc245
Posts
1355
Joined
10/29/2007
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
2/18/2021 10:33am
If it's in stock through Lightspeed or WPS, I've never had a problem getting products in a timely manner. Currently running their skid plate, ignition cover, and front brake line guide on my CR125; everything fit perfectly and the brake line guide looks way more factory than the plastic Cycra option...
jeffoff
Posts
138
Joined
3/1/2019
Location
BE
2/18/2021 11:37am
Ordered already 2 times the past 2 years with procarbon, dlivered within 7days to my doorstep, Belgium.

The latest for my fc350 2020

jeffoff
Posts
138
Joined
3/1/2019
Location
BE
2/18/2021 11:37am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2021 11:38am
Ordered already 2 times the past 2 years with procarbon, dlivered within 7days to my doorstep, Belgium.
Great quality
The latest for my fc350 2020

AngryBear
Posts
766
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
2/18/2021 2:09pm
i have P3 carbon plates currently on husky fc350, tc65 and tc50. nothing but good things to say about product and customer service.
mvd61
Posts
1329
Joined
10/15/2021
Location
Brandon, SD, USA
3/29/2025 7:16pm
i sell pro carbon here in the uk buddy, its good quality stuff, i run the frame guards and a one of front number board they...
i sell pro carbon here in the uk buddy, its good quality stuff, i run the frame guards and a one of front number board they made me 15 year ago and both still looks mint, i have used the lightspeed stuff in the past, again i found it good quality, i carnt answer how long there shipping is to the usa, however i can tell you ive posted 6 things over the pond to the usa in the last 3 weeks and they have arrived in 5-7 days if it helps

What do you think of the muffler skins? Looking at one for my 25 Honda 450.

3/30/2025 12:49pm

I use Pro Carbon skid plates. Great service, quality, and I received in in about 6 days all the way from the UK. 

Post a reply to: LightSpeed or ProCarbon

The Latest