Best Camera For Motocross?

Drakep2
Edited Date/Time 6/8/2015 1:42am
I am wanting to get some videos/pictures of some local races and just focus on friends and family. I have been doing this using a iPhone camera but it doesn't suit my need AT ALL. The thing sucks! You have to been right beside them in extreme daylight for any kind of good outcome. I want something that is good with both pictures and videos ( pictures mostly if it comes down to it) but for a reasonable cost. My budget would be around 500$ because i'm not about to super splurge on a camera i will only use at races. The camera needs to be able to track fast moving objects, little blur, and has to be able to be used at night.
|
6/8/2015 1:42am
There is no such thing Smile A camera is just a tool and in the right hands can produce results. It's how you use them. I think of a camera as something that captures light and with the correct timing, an emotion.

I think the iPhone camera is pretty amazing actually but yes can be limiting. You can always purchase apps like VSCO or additional lenses that go over the built-in.

Very few cameras in the world will produce results at night and the other shots you are talking about are technique dependent.

Myself I use a Canon 550d (think it has a different model number Stateside) with great results. 98% of my images on Instagram are shot on this body with various lenses if you want an example of it used for Moto: @lloyd_ramsay

Post a reply to: Best Camera For Motocross?

The Latest