stop rape with teeth?

Anonymous (not verified)
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:03pm
A female condom with jagged "teeth" that grips a man's penis is the latest device developed to catch rapists in South Africa, CNN reported Sunday.

South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers is distributing the condom — called Rape-aXe — for free during the World Cup, in a country with one of the worst rape rates in the world.

The condom is inserted by women like a tampon and its jagged teeth-like hooks inside attach to a man's penis during intercourse.

Once it grabs hold, only a doctor can remove it. Ehlers hoped this will help authorities to catch offenders.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," Ehlers said.

"If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

During the World Cup she plans to distribute 30,000 of the free devices. After the trial period they will be sold for $2 each.

"The ideal situation would be for a woman to wear this when she's going out on some kind of blind date ... or to an area she's not comfortable with," Ehlers said.

Critics suggest the condom puts women at risk of further violence from men trapped by the device and reminded women of their vulnerability.

Others accuse her of inventing a medieval device.

"Yes, my device may be a medieval, but it's for a medieval deed that has been around for decades," Ehlers said. "I believe something's got to be done... and this will make some men rethink before they assault a woman."
|
6/21/2010 9:13am
Damn NOW you will have to perform a Vaginal inspection prior to the deed!

A gun would be a much better deterrent!
MX479Guy
6/21/2010 9:15am
Great way to spread HIV when it makes the pecker bleed all over the women....

It seems counter productive if that happens.
bhawkce
6/21/2010 10:04am
it said right in the article that it doesn't cause skin breakage.. and not all countries are as keen on guns as we are. i think its a pretty good idea for those women in areas where something like that happens
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/21/2010 10:05am
MX479Guy wrote:
Great way to spread HIV when it makes the pecker bleed all over the women....

It seems counter productive if that happens.
"If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter... however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."

The Shop

SPYGUY
Fantasy
725th
6/21/2010 5:26pm
I've been sticking one of these up my ass for years. Learned it from a prison buddy of mine. I thought everyone did.

bullpen58
6/21/2010 11:24pm
SPYGUY wrote:
I've been sticking one of these up my ass for years. Learned it from a prison buddy of mine. I thought everyone did. [img]https://www.fsfla.org/svn/fsfla/site/blogs/lxo/pres/second-finger/finger-trap.jpg[/img]
I've been sticking one of these up my ass for years. Learned it from a prison buddy of mine. I thought everyone did.

LMFAO!!!!

Post a reply to: stop rape with teeth?

The Latest