Cobra Kai

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2018 2:13 PM

wax on wax off..i watched all 10 episodes...I really like the show...whos else seen it?..do you like it?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

5/30/2018 2:38 PM

Watched it about a month ago . I thought it was amazing . I grew up with the original one so maybe it has to do with the whole childhood thing . I can't wait for season 2.

|

5/30/2018 3:44 PM

Haven't watched it yet since YouTube Red isn't available in Canada. Anywhere to watch it online? I've seen the first two movies a whole bunch of times and practically watch them every time they come on TV.

Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy.

Sweep the leg lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/30/2018 3:51 PM

have you watched this yet?

pretty entertaining and makes a great point

|

5/30/2018 4:06 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Haven't watched it yet since YouTube Red isn't available in Canada. Anywhere to watch it online? I've seen the first two movies a whole bunch of times and practically watch them every time they come on TV.

Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy.

Sweep the leg lol.

try this...regular youtube ...episode 1....

|

5/31/2018 7:39 AM

johnny told that migul kid that danialson sucker punched him haha

|

5/31/2018 11:20 AM

just watched the first episode, holy shit that was awesome. i can't wait to watch the rest, thanks for turning me onto this.

i always knew Daniel was a smug little prick

|

5/31/2018 11:50 AM

peelout wrote:

just watched the first episode, holy shit that was awesome. i can't wait to watch the rest, thanks for turning me onto this.

..I cant wait for season 2. .... danielson you much humor

maverick?...did that link work for you?

|

5/31/2018 2:40 PM

peelout wrote:

dsmith wrote:

..I cant wait for season 2. .... danielson you much humor

maverick?...did that link work for you?

I haven't watched it yet but the link works. Episode 2 is also free.

|

6/1/2018 12:03 AM

I've only seen until Ep. 4.

|

Work In Progress: ATV Modification - Installation of MSA Motohammer Radial ATV tires.

6/1/2018 11:25 AM

I just read you can 30 day free subscribe to youtube red ...then just cancel

|

6/1/2018 11:26 AM

dsmith wrote:

I just read you can 30 day free subscribe to youtube red ...then just cancel

That's what I did.

|

6/1/2018 11:32 AM

Started it last night and ended up watching the first 5 episodes. My wife and I both think it's pretty good.

|

6/1/2018 6:33 PM

I watched the first 5 episodes this afternoon. I'm hooked w00t

|

4/16/2019 7:12 PM

Season 2 comes out next week. Anyone else looking forward to it?

You won't have to buy Youtube Premium this time around either.

|

4/17/2019 2:21 AM

KHI Guy wrote:

Where did you see that YouTube Red won't be required?

I saw a video from some guy and he mentions that Cobra Kai season 1 and 2 will possibly be free since YouTube Red will be going away or switching to an ad centric model.

I'm hoping that's the case because I still haven't seen season 1.

|

4/17/2019 8:33 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I saw a video from some guy and he mentions that Cobra Kai season 1 and 2 will possibly be free since YouTube Red will be going away or switching to an ad centric model.

We might have seen the same video, haha. I did watch or read where someone was talking about the ad centric model therefore it would be free, but probably full of commercials. Maybe it is not definite....

Season 1 was amazing. WAY exceeded my expectations.

|

4/17/2019 8:46 AM

KHI Guy wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

KHI Guy wrote:

We might have seen the same video, haha. I did watch or read where someone was talking about the ad centric model therefore it would be free, but probably full of commercials. Maybe it is not definite....

Season 1 was amazing. WAY exceeded my expectations.

Well the video I saw the guy mentioned that Google/YouTube would be going to an ad centric model for new scripted series.

Seeing as Cobra Kai was launched last year maybe that won't apply to that series. If there's ads, well, nothing ad block can't take care of.

Are the episodes 30 minutes or 1 hour?

I know season 2 has 10 episodes. Guessing season 1 as 10 episodes as well?

Sensei John Kreese is back! The man we all love to hate lol. Martin Kove is excellent in that role.

|

4/18/2019 5:43 AM

This is freakin great!

|

4/18/2019 6:23 AM

Watched the first couple that were available and liked it a lot. Didnt subscribe though because I figured it would eventually all be available.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

5/3/2019 12:48 AM

Cobra Kai has been renewed for season 3.

Also, YouTube will indeed make all their shows available to watch for free later this year. The free content will have ads.

From August 29 to September 11 YouTube is going to make the first season of Cobra Kai available to watch for free. Then from September 11 they'll release episodes of the second season weekly.

Looks like it'll be a while before I can finally watch it but I'm looking forward to it.

|

5/3/2019 2:32 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Cobra Kai has been renewed for season 3.

Also, YouTube will indeed make all their shows available to watch for free later this year. The free content will have ads.

From August 29 to September 11 YouTube is going to make the first season of Cobra Kai available to watch for free. Then from September 11 they'll release episodes of the second season weekly.

Looks like it'll be a while before I can finally watch it but I'm looking forward to it.

https://movies123.pro/tv-series/cobra-kai-season-1/sJ3COOQb/MpmNXnfO-watch-free.html

smile

Season 2 is there too.

|

5/4/2019 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2019 8:49 AM

got done watching season 2 episode 10....WOW...whata great ending.....i did think the ending fight scene was waaaay too long...now just gotta wait another year for season 3....now....was that crane kick illegal that took johnny out for championship at the end of karate kid?

|

5/30/2019 8:24 PM

I finally got around to watching both seasons of Cobra Kai. As a fan of the movies I expected the show to be great but it was even better than I anticipated. They did a fantastic job of integrating things from the past (references, memorabilia, music, etc.) without being cheesy.

Now I can't wait for season 3. It appears that Thomas Ian Griffith who played Terry Silver (ponytail guy) in The Karate Kid Part III will be joining the series. There's also talk that Elisabeth Shue who played Ali with an I in the original The Karate Kid will also be joining the cast.

Can't wait to see where things go from there.

Excellent show!

|

6/26/2020 9:41 PM

No date on season 3 yet, but I just read that Netflix purchased the series. Season 1 and 2 will be added to the streaming platform later in the year.

LaRusso will head back to Okinawa in season 3.

I think moving it to Netflix is great move.

|

6/27/2020 1:46 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No date on season 3 yet, but I just read that Netflix purchased the series. Season 1 and 2 will be added to the streaming platform later in the year.

LaRusso will head back to Okinawa in season 3.

I think moving it to Netflix is great move.

My good friend Zak Arnold was one of the Editors on the first two seasons, so I'm a bit partial to the show. And about a year ago I was sitting at the bar at Sushi Dan and ended up next to Will. We ended up getting drunk on saki and Sopporo. We didn't even talk about the show or the business, just life stuff. It was kind of an amazing moment for a kid that grew up on the original Karate Kid, who hated Johnny. haha

I'll ask about season 3 tomorrow/today.

|

6/27/2020 9:41 AM

avidchimp wrote:

My good friend Zak Arnold was one of the Editors on the first two seasons, so I'm a bit partial to the show. And about a year ago I was sitting at the bar at Sushi Dan and ended up next to Will. We ended up getting drunk on saki and Sopporo. We didn't even talk about the show or the business, just life stuff. It was kind of an amazing moment for a kid that grew up on the original Karate Kid, who hated Johnny. haha

I'll ask about season 3 tomorrow/today.

I don't really like Johnny in the movies, but I think he's awesome in Cobra Kai, lol.

|

6/29/2020 2:03 PM

Last year ....season 2 was released in like April I think...where the hell is season 3..this is bullshit..WTF?..I'm jonesen

|

8/28/2020 11:08 PM

Season 3 in 2021. Season 1 & 2 should be on Netflix now.

Looks like he's going back to Okinawa in Season 3 judging by the small teaser at the end of the trailer.

|

8/29/2020 2:50 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Season 3 in 2021. Season 1 & 2 should be on Netflix now.

Looks like he's going back to Okinawa in Season 3 judging by the small teaser at the end of the trailer.

Daniel is the most annoying part of the story now LOL

|