XR's Only

XR's Only customer service sucks,

I placed an order January 4th 2018 and although I am in Australia I don't yet have my part,

Four emails later with no replies,Two phone calls only to be told such and such are at lunch or out at the moment but
told they will email me back. Err nothing.

I am sure ( I hope ) my part will eventually arrive and it will be a great product, but their customer service sucks.

Other vendors customer service and delivery time has been fantastic, DC Plastics, BBR, Bucannon spokes,

Thanks for listening, Rant over……...
|
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3579th
1/30/2018 9:20pm
I have read on numerous other forums that their customer service has gone down the toilet over the years and many other people have had the same issue you're having. Hope it all works out for you.
omalley
1/30/2018 11:19pm
I ordered from them last year and noticed that it was very slow, with little feedback/communication.
2/1/2018 12:25am
Finally, after I called again today, I spoke to a young girl who confirmed my order and that it was despatched on the 26th Jan, she also promised a confirmation email which she did send to me.

This is the customer service i should have received straight up.
Some companies could really learn a lot from some of the Ebay stores on what is great customer service and communication

For now i am counting the days until my part arrives, hopefully what i am expecting.
2/6/2018 11:56pm
Hi Guys,

I'm sure you have all been waiting for the conclusion with bated breath.

My stainless header arrived today in a well packed solid box, it's a work of art and i have a cheesy grin ear to ear.

So now that i know to expect crappy customer service, yes i would use XR's Only again.

Mark

Post a reply to: XR's Only

The Latest