What's for Lunch today?

Dean
Posts
6089
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Goldsboro, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 8:44am
I'm getting hungry already
|
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
4/24/2008 7:31am
Homemade hominy/cabbage veggie soup and a chicken sandwich on multi grain bread.
Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
4/24/2008 7:32am
I got some trouser sausage drentched in summer sweat, you in?
Dean
Posts
6089
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Goldsboro, NC, USA
4/24/2008 7:33am
Phlapjax wrote:
I got some trouser sausage drentched in summer sweat, you in?
why don't you learn to spell first peckerwood
Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
4/24/2008 7:35am
Dean wrote:
why don't you learn to spell first peckerwood
Waht for aswispe, you got the idae dind't you?

The Shop

jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
4/24/2008 7:36am
Knock it off, azzholes. I'm wearing a white shirt today and drinking my morning coffee...you make me laugh it out my nose, I'll rip off your head and crap down the hole.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
4/24/2008 7:42am
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
4/24/2008 7:46am
Left over shepherds pie and a pint.
Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
4/24/2008 7:46am
jtomasik wrote:
Knock it off, azzholes. I'm wearing a white shirt today and drinking my morning coffee...you make me laugh it out my nose, I'll rip off your...
Knock it off, azzholes. I'm wearing a white shirt today and drinking my morning coffee...you make me laugh it out my nose, I'll rip off your head and crap down the hole.
Now we all know that lenny's head is full of that stuff already so be ready for it to get on your pants too.

Between the shirt and the pants you might want to find a spot in your schedule to go home and change.
huck
Posts
17049
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
4/24/2008 8:02am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:43pm
PB & J for me...with a bag of carrots. It's almost lake season, and I need to drop my "winter coat".


4/24/2008 8:03am
bring your kids to work day - plenty of dougnuts and cookies to tie me over until dinner.
APLMAN
Posts
439
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
East Wenatchee, WA, USA
4/24/2008 8:06am
Progresso Minestrone Soup!
kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
4/24/2008 9:41am
Ribs, Green beans with bacon bits and tater tots.
Larry
Posts
5092
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fayetteville, GA, USA
4/24/2008 12:31pm
jtomasik wrote:
Homemade hominy/cabbage veggie soup and a chicken sandwich on multi grain bread.
Hey that soup sounds pretty good. How about a recipe. Didn't know you western boys knew anything about Hominy.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
4/24/2008 12:54pm
Tuna day at Subway.
yzthumpa
Posts
1779
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Slidell, LA, USA
4/24/2008 6:03pm
Had a big sloppy roast beef po' boy with mayo and drenched in gravy. A New Orleans classic.
volcati
Posts
1182
Joined
12/16/2006
Location
Dam Mam, QA
4/24/2008 6:09pm
Dry salami.pepporoni, provolone, oil, vinger, olives, mustard...on dutch crunch. Eating leftover now

Post a reply to: What's for Lunch today?

The Latest