Thieves! Still hate'em! BOLO for buck

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2017 6:01 PM

Hey guys, I know there are several of you here from Alabama. I went on hunt trip on a private ranch. I got a chance to harvest the buck of a lifetime for me! On my way back to Ga on Wednesday 12/14, I make a horrible mistake and stopped at Bass Pro Shop in Leeds, Al to use the restroom and get a box of ammo for my 6.5 and when I got back to my truck some lowlife stole my buck out of the back of my truck. It has a couple of unique features. I'm attaching a few pictures. If anyone has any info that can help with locating it I would appreciate it greatly. You can email me at jtomlin.215@gmail.com
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/15/2017 6:29 PM

Seriously who the fuck steals a dead animal. I don't get it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/16/2017 9:23 AM

I know, I don't get it either. There can't be any gratification at all for anyone else. It definitely made/makes me sick to my stomach.

|

12/16/2017 9:24 AM

On another note, I accidently double posted this thread, no idea how and no idea what to do with it, lol. Sorry about that guys.

|

12/16/2017 9:43 AM

I believe a double post happens when you accidentally press the submit button twice. To get rid of your post/thread I believe there's an option to delete them if you're on a computer.

I have a feeling they stole it just so they could mount the head on the wall. That or they're going to sell the meat for profit.

Either way it sucks for you.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/16/2017 9:46 AM

If you haven't already I would call the Department of Wildlife and resources in your state maybe they could put out a bulletin to all the local taxidermists. Did you have the buck tagged? I hope there's a special place in hell for those guys. That's really despicable.

|

12/16/2017 11:23 AM

el moto diablo wrote:

If you haven't already I would call the Department of Wildlife and resources in your state maybe they could put out a bulletin to all the local taxidermists. Did you have the buck tagged? I hope there's a special place in hell for those guys. That's really despicable.

Yes I did tag the buck and called the DNR but they told me to call the local police, in which I have already done that. Really surprised me that the DNR wasn't more interested. The police have really been helpful but haven't had any leads at this point. So, I'm just trying all avenues, that would be a buck that will always produce allot of questions from others. Totally pointless to have it if you can't show anyone.

|

12/16/2017 9:07 PM

I posted it on a NY state hunting website, maybe the asshole thief will be stupid and post pictures on social media.

|

12/16/2017 9:41 PM

MR. X wrote:

I posted it on a NY state hunting website, maybe the asshole thief will be stupid and post pictures on social media.

Thank you sir! I'm hoping for the same thing! Send it would be hard to keep it Secret!

|

12/16/2017 9:57 PM

Posted it over on Archerytalk for you. Good luck!

|

12/16/2017 10:18 PM

cody331 wrote:

Perfect, thank you! I was heading that way, much appreciated

|

12/17/2017 5:45 AM

I thought I had seen everything. Slapped me back to reality. Nice buck, HD.

|

12/17/2017 8:28 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

I thought I had seen everything. Slapped me back to reality. Nice buck, HD.

Thank you!

|

12/17/2017 10:02 AM

What the fuck. What a piece of a shit.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/17/2017 10:13 AM

cody331 wrote:

I looked on AT and I can't find the post. I don't want to double post. Should I post it again or can you lead my to it please? Thank you

|

12/17/2017 10:41 AM

cody331 wrote:

HD1200 wrote:

I looked on AT and I can't find the post. I don't want to double post. Should I post it again or can you lead my to it please? Thank you

Bow hunting section
|

12/17/2017 11:21 AM

cody331 wrote:

HD1200 wrote:

Got it! Thank you brother! I replied in the thread also.

|

12/17/2017 3:40 PM

Found it on AT as well. Small world. Crazy someone has the balls to do that. Probably some trailer trash meth makin POS.. my bucks dont get left unattended anymore.

|

12/17/2017 5:49 PM

I’d say I sure it but it’s not a dirtbike. Blows my mind.

Bass pro don’t have security cameras ? Hard to believe.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/17/2017 6:45 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I’d say I sure it but it’s not a dirtbike. Blows my mind.

Bass pro don’t have security cameras ? Hard to believe.

They do have cameras but nothing good to see. It's really amazing that as many Carreras that are around as well as how many people and no one seen anything.

|

12/24/2017 4:58 AM

I just ran across this on AT.

Crazy little world.

Hey. Meister do you hunt state ground or private in Ohio?

I might start looking for some land in Ohio to buy, lease or hunt state land. Even with the best management if your neighbors aren't on board it makes no difference in trying to get bigger bucks. That's where we are at with our chunk of land in PA

|

12/25/2017 7:44 AM

Wouldn’t Bass Pro have Video of the parking lot?

|

1/30/2018 3:46 AM

به منظور شستشوی کف از دستگاه های اسکرابر استفاده می شود

|