Huge Anaconda

pt
Posts
270
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 2:42pm
|
j100
Posts
2006
Joined
10/4/2007
Location
Newport Beach, CA, USA
7/20/2008 1:15pm
dude, that shit scared the shit out of me.
ddog558
Posts
1145
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
7/20/2008 1:20pm
fuck that!!!!
Crash82
Posts
9022
Joined
9/16/2006
Location
MONTGOMERY, AL, USA
7/21/2008 5:53am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2008 5:53am
HOF wussy thread! LOL, I catch water moccassins.

The Shop

jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
7/21/2008 11:44am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:43pm
You ain't seen nothin, yet:



7/21/2008 11:54am
Thanks Jtomasik im gonna have nightmares because of that.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
7/21/2008 1:35pm
Dang, I thought this thread was going to be about me. Sad
mxchika
Posts
185
Joined
7/13/2008
Location
Hi~Dez, CA, USA
7/21/2008 3:30pm
Void Main wrote:
Dang, I thought this thread was going to be about me. Sad
keep dreaming Woohoo Laughing

and that first video scared the poop out of me Blush
Digger437
Posts
1394
Joined
9/4/2006
Location
Wisconsin Rapids, WI, USA
7/21/2008 3:46pm
That muther fockeer was faster than my Yamaha.

Ran over a snake yesterday on the track and hit it every lap after that to make sure it was dead. haha
KTM boy 137
Posts
762
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Brittlecreek, IL, USA
7/21/2008 4:49pm
I have no idea but...

I thought anaconda's were slow predators. I didn't think they had the ability to strike that fast. I could be wrong as I'm just going off memory, but I think that first one was fake.

Post a reply to: Huge Anaconda

The Latest