Hotmail

Breeeez
Posts
389
Joined
9/17/2006
Location
Huntingburg, IN, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 7:43am
Anybody else's hotmail down. Mine's been down all day......or is it just me?
|
308
Posts
3307
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
8/29/2011 7:53pm
works fine for me now but I couldnt open it yesterday or the day before
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
8/29/2011 11:16pm
all good, i recently got my "Thank you for being a member for 15 years!" email from the Hotmail team.

Where the hell have the years gone? Fuck i feel old! Dizzy
Roach
Posts
210
Joined
3/21/2011
Location
USA
8/29/2011 11:25pm
Mine got hacked last night and sent out a couple hundred e-mails with an attachment. I'm very careful with all my online info so, but maybe others were hacked too so they shut it down? idk
Breeeez
Posts
389
Joined
9/17/2006
Location
Huntingburg, IN, USA
8/30/2011 2:16am
Yea, found out I got hacked too. MS blocked my account. Sorry if I spammed any of you.

Post a reply to: Hotmail

The Latest