Hey GuyB

brent26wood
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:52pm
After 7 years of being on Motodrive and now here I can officially say your forum has turned into a fucking joke. I see you have forgot the guys that were dropping donations every year in favor of the kiddie crowd. Congrads.....
|
brent26wood
1/3/2011 2:58pm
By the way. this isn't so much an attack on the site you put together, but more so on your treatment of the guys that were around long before this place....
Billy Jack
1/3/2011 3:24pm
You could have emailed him about your concerns.

The Shop

dcmx326
1/3/2011 6:44pm
After 7 years of being on Motodrive and now here I can officially say your forum has turned into a fucking joke. I see you have...
After 7 years of being on Motodrive and now here I can officially say your forum has turned into a fucking joke. I see you have forgot the guys that were dropping donations every year in favor of the kiddie crowd. Congrads.....
Do you actually live in Brentwood? If so, I feel sorry for you.
Dean
1/3/2011 6:45pm
just keep that head down, big fella......
Void Main
1/3/2011 7:01pm
I agree, this place sucks donkey balls. Especially those Canadian mods. FUTK!
Sonny
1/3/2011 7:19pm
After 7 years of being on Motodrive and now here I can officially say your forum has turned into a fucking joke. I see you have...
dcmx326 wrote:
Do you actually live in Brentwood? If so, I feel sorry for you.
Whats wrong with Brentwood?
sc961
1/3/2011 7:30pm
I don't understand the need to be disrespectful to GuyB? .

This reminds me of attending a youth hockey game......
flarider
1/3/2011 7:41pm
May I ask a couple questions?

Can you be specific in your displeasure?
and, if you can do that, how would you change it?

How can GuyB bring Vital up to your obviously high standards
brent26wood
1/3/2011 7:48pm
flarider wrote:
May I ask a couple questions? Can you be specific in your displeasure? and, if you can do that, how would you change it? How can...

Fuck off Dave......
bsm121
1/3/2011 7:51pm
i think a more important question is...who is the chick in fencepost's avatar?
flarider
1/3/2011 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 8:08pm
flarider wrote:
May I ask a couple questions? Can you be specific in your displeasure? and, if you can do that, how would you change it? How can...

Fuck off Dave......
Look, I have voiced my displeasure over some things here, privately and publicly, but at least I offer solutions or alternatives, not bitching for the sake of bitching

I don't like how in moto, grammar and spelling enforcement has fallen to the wayside, and I think members should be empowered once again to chastise anyone failing to use proper english or attempting to spell properly. Typos happen, but just ignoring it altogether is bullshit.

I also believe hazing had value and should be allowed

and lastly, though GuyB has told me on many occasions that "I see ghosts that aren't there," I still firmly believe there are users who have and/or use multiple usernames and that shit needs to be stopped
Void Main
1/3/2011 7:59pm
bsm121 wrote:
If you zoom in on that picture you can plainly see a tag on her shirt that reads "inflate to 15psi". I think someone took it to 30psi.
sc961
1/3/2011 8:45pm
flarider wrote:
Look, I have voiced my displeasure over some things here, privately and publicly, but at least I offer solutions or alternatives, not bitching for the sake...
Look, I have voiced my displeasure over some things here, privately and publicly, but at least I offer solutions or alternatives, not bitching for the sake of bitching

I don't like how in moto, grammar and spelling enforcement has fallen to the wayside, and I think members should be empowered once again to chastise anyone failing to use proper english or attempting to spell properly. Typos happen, but just ignoring it altogether is bullshit.

and lastly, though GuyB has told me on many occasions that "I see ghosts that aren't there," I still firmly believe there are users who have and/or use multiple usernames and that shit needs to be stopped
Spot on, and done in a reasonable manner.
Sparkalounger
1/3/2011 8:57pm
bsm121 wrote:
and yours!
TerryK
1/3/2011 9:42pm
Wow. Is this going to be a meltdown of "Motodrive" proportions? :D

Pass the popcorn, it's been a long time since we've seen one of those!
JPT
1/3/2011 10:24pm
TerryK wrote:

Yeah, like this one's gonna last very long.
txmxer
1/4/2011 5:51am
TerryK wrote:

seems more like a dud.

huck
1/4/2011 6:00am
It's not a republican thread/Christian....so don't worry, it won't be deleted.

I kind of agree with what Brentwood has said, just not in such a personal way.

Anytime something grows and becomes more "mainstream", the idiots will be attracted. Look at MX in general. When we were motodrive, we were not mainstream. But, when the idiots tried to come in, we put them in check. If you survived, you became a valuable member (or everybody had fun with you). Now, if you try to do that, you are clicked or verbally scolded.

Mutt
1/4/2011 8:25am
I miss MotoDrive, but certainly don't miss that period in my life........
Billy Jack
1/4/2011 10:00am
flarider wrote:

Fuck off Dave......
flarider wrote:
Look, I have voiced my displeasure over some things here, privately and publicly, but at least I offer solutions or alternatives, not bitching for the sake...

You have more than one username. Guess you should be the first to go.
Racer92
1/4/2011 10:27am
Billy Jack wrote:
Dave has never tried to misrepresent himself with a username change. Like any vendor looking to get his product known, Dave originally used a login that let people know he was the contact for Engine Ice and other CycleLogic products. He only changed his username because people were slamming his company & products at times when he was voicing his opinions as a person. Two different entities completely. He changed his username to separate the two so he could speak as regular motohead, which he is and has been all his life.
Billy Jack
1/4/2011 10:52am
Billy Jack wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Dave has never tried to misrepresent himself with a username change. Like any vendor looking to get his product known, Dave originally used a login that...
Dave has never tried to misrepresent himself with a username change. Like any vendor looking to get his product known, Dave originally used a login that let people know he was the contact for Engine Ice and other CycleLogic products. He only changed his username because people were slamming his company & products at times when he was voicing his opinions as a person. Two different entities completely. He changed his username to separate the two so he could speak as regular motohead, which he is and has been all his life.
You can justify it however you like, I've never tried to misrepresent myself and have had numerous usernames. Dave seems to be under the impression that having multiple usernames means that a person is not honest, has something to hide, and should not be taken seriously. That's nonsense; I can be the biggest a-hole in the world with ten different usernames and still have a perfectly valid point. Dave tries to discredit people who have had multiple usernames based on that fact alone.
sc961
1/4/2011 10:58am
I can be the biggest a-hole in the world

You have this covered in spades.

Post a reply to: Hey GuyB

The Latest