Danica..

Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/8/2012 9:25pm
|
chadwik74
Posts
1257
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
CA
4/24/2008 9:22pm
So HOT....want to touch the hinny!
4mxonly
Posts
1060
Joined
2/17/2008
Location
Middle Of The Hand, MI, USA
4/24/2008 9:34pm
i think there's supposed to be boobs under there...
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
4/24/2008 10:55pm
Oh Lenny, you bring joy in peculiar ways !
4/24/2008 10:56pm
I take some you fellas don't have a seat on the itty bitty titty committee Laughing

The Shop

bhawkce
Posts
456
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Right Behind You!!!, OH, USA
4/24/2008 11:51pm
I read her book. she said first thing she is goning to do after she retires is by some boobs!
theroyz71
Posts
522
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Jefferson City, TN, USA
4/25/2008 6:07am
hotness. With an ass like that I can overlook the boobs.
kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
4/25/2008 6:09am
chadwik74 wrote:
So HOT....want to touch the hinny!
X10!!!!
RNagy052
Posts
768
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Bryceville, FL, USA
4/25/2008 6:31am
theroyz71 wrote:
hotness. With an ass like that I can overlook the boobs.
x2
Larry
Posts
5092
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fayetteville, GA, USA
4/25/2008 6:33am
theroyz71 wrote:
hotness. With an ass like that I can overlook the boobs.
With a bank account like hers I can overlook boobs.
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 6:39am
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 6:40am
WORCSRacer
Posts
2295
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Clovis, CA, USA
4/25/2008 6:54am
bhawkce wrote:
I read her book. she said first thing she is goning to do after she retires is by some boobs!
Is it true they get in the way of your golf swing...
TJ 755
Posts
1893
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
North Bend, WA, USA
4/25/2008 7:13am
Poor girl has gnarly man hands. OK if yer into callous burns.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
4/25/2008 7:24am
She doesn't do much for me...her body is nice, but that's about it.


Flame on...

Phlapjax
Posts
1139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
4/25/2008 7:29am
huck wrote:
She doesn't do much for me...her body is nice, but that's about it.


Flame on...

I agree.
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 7:34am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2008 7:35am
huck wrote:
She doesn't do much for me...her body is nice, but that's about it.


Flame on...

Maybe you and Phlap like men, just sayin'...Better yet, let's see your women...
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
4/25/2008 7:45am
huck wrote:
She doesn't do much for me...her body is nice, but that's about it.


Flame on...

Big Lenny wrote:
Maybe you and Phlap like men, just sayin'...Better yet, let's see your women...
Wow...you're making gay jokes. There's a surprise.

Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 7:51am
It was no joke, I'd just like to see these Super Model's you guy's bagged...
chadwik74
Posts
1257
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
CA
4/25/2008 7:55am
Hahaha....if she's not hot, I too would like to see what you guy's landed.
englishman
Posts
2830
Joined
3/7/2008
Location
England, GB
4/25/2008 8:00am
TJ 755 wrote:
Poor girl has gnarly man hands. OK if yer into callous burns.
Well , as long as you keep 'em away from yer cock you'll be all right ! If the rest of her is callous free then it's happy days all 'round.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
4/25/2008 8:02am
She is pretty...but she isn't the type of girl that I think is worth "drooling" over. Would more guys think she is prettier than my wife...maybe, but I'm not one of them.

There are MANY more "celebraties" that are hotter, in my opinion.



And Lenny, FUCK YOU...I'm about tired of your constant joking about "rednecks", "gays", "hillbillies"...

4/25/2008 8:03am
surely the women you've landed are cuter than Danica, lets see.

on another note - she's married (or engaged, can't remember), what does her hubby do? To be with her he can't have a real job unless he works for her team. Imagine, being the guy who doesn't have to work, married to a hot super start race car driver. Talk about role reversal.
englishman
Posts
2830
Joined
3/7/2008
Location
England, GB
4/25/2008 8:08am
surely the women you've landed are cuter than Danica, lets see. on another note - she's married (or engaged, can't remember), what does her hubby do...
surely the women you've landed are cuter than Danica, lets see.

on another note - she's married (or engaged, can't remember), what does her hubby do? To be with her he can't have a real job unless he works for her team. Imagine, being the guy who doesn't have to work, married to a hot super start race car driver. Talk about role reversal.
What does her hubby do ?? Spends all day stressing the fact that 50 bajillion car racing dudes are trying everything they can to get into her pants every weekend.
That and therapy to help deal with the fact that she's the guy in the relationship and he's the chick.
dougie
Posts
2140
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
4/25/2008 8:10am
Looks wise shes cute but nothing special. That said I saw her on some tv show one day and she seemed to have a Great personality and seemed like the kind of chick you'd love to hang with. She didnt seem at all concieted or stuck up and sorta acted like "WTF is all the fuss about" I think she is a tee shirt and jeans type a gal and not the galmor model in the photos above. I bet she even burps after slamming back a beer. Wink
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
4/25/2008 8:11am
"looks wise she's cute but nothing special"...


Oh, let's see the super models that you've had.
Let's see pictures of your girl.


I agree with you Dougie, she seems cool, but there are definitely MUCH prettier girls out there.

P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
4/25/2008 8:53am
huck wrote:
"looks wise she's cute but nothing special"... Oh, let's see the super models that you've had. Let's see pictures of your girl. I agree with you...
"looks wise she's cute but nothing special"...


Oh, let's see the super models that you've had.
Let's see pictures of your girl.


I agree with you Dougie, she seems cool, but there are definitely MUCH prettier girls out there.

Ummmmm, she's probably in the top 2 o hot chicks that race cars.........................Who the other one is I don't know, but just in case.

I think that's the case. She is tough enough to race with the guys and win, but still cute and sexy enough to show a little skin. That enough ought to make her hotter than just some chick that stands in front of the camara for a living.


P
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 9:06am
huck wrote:
She is pretty...but she isn't the type of girl that I think is worth "drooling" over. Would more guys think she is prettier than my wife...maybe...
She is pretty...but she isn't the type of girl that I think is worth "drooling" over. Would more guys think she is prettier than my wife...maybe, but I'm not one of them.

There are MANY more "celebraties" that are hotter, in my opinion.



And Lenny, FUCK YOU...I'm about tired of your constant joking about "rednecks", "gays", "hillbillies"...

Huh
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
4/25/2008 9:10am
huck wrote:
"looks wise she's cute but nothing special"... Oh, let's see the super models that you've had. Let's see pictures of your girl. I agree with you...
"looks wise she's cute but nothing special"...


Oh, let's see the super models that you've had.
Let's see pictures of your girl.


I agree with you Dougie, she seems cool, but there are definitely MUCH prettier girls out there.

P wrote:
Ummmmm, she's probably in the top 2 o hot chicks that race cars.........................Who the other one is I don't know, but just in case. I think...
Ummmmm, she's probably in the top 2 o hot chicks that race cars.........................Who the other one is I don't know, but just in case.

I think that's the case. She is tough enough to race with the guys and win, but still cute and sexy enough to show a little skin. That enough ought to make her hotter than just some chick that stands in front of the camara for a living.


P
What P said. Milka Duno is another open wheel chick, but not as good as Danica.
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/25/2008 9:10am
Nobody's "drooling" over her, I just think she's cute/attractive/sexy, and 99% of the guy's here wouldn't mind taking her for a spin...

Post a reply to: Danica..

The Latest