Chase Elliot ...

KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
This is how you say thanks to your hometown.
Very cool.


7
|
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
11/15/2020 2:09pm
That was pretty damn cool. I didnt watch a single SnoozeCar race this year.
SKIDLID
Posts
1297
Joined
4/9/2013
Location
Fairmont, MN, USA
11/15/2020 4:08pm
I don’t watch nascar really anymore , but I enjoy hearing he has done well like his dad!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
11/15/2020 5:11pm
Back story on this ?
He won his first NASCAR Championship and this is how he celebrated in his hometown.

The Shop

DoctorJD
Posts
2979
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Somewhere in..., GA, USA
11/16/2020 4:52am
I was a huge fan of his dad back in the 80's, when I was a fan of NASCAR. Great to see Chase keep the family legacy going.
Stuntman949
Posts
2857
Joined
11/10/2015
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
11/16/2020 7:01am
I was happy to see Bill's raw emotions at the race. Special moment for the Elliot family.
1
dadofagun
Posts
2057
Joined
3/28/2015
Location
Satan's Hollow, OK, USA
Fantasy
11/16/2020 10:45am
I was lucky enough to get to meet the Elliot family at Charlotte when I was 15. Without a doubt, some of the nicest folks I have ever met. So happy for them, the legacy continues!
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
11/16/2020 11:06am
A buddy of mine goes dirt riding in Colorado and Utah with Bill. A couple of thoughts on the video:

1) I think I saw 1 mask in that crowd at the end. Ha ha! Smile
2) If they didn't record that video in 4k they should have at least upscaled it to 4k. YouTube compression makes 1080p look like crap.
1
OG725
Posts
907
Joined
4/27/2020
Location
Stanley, NM, USA
11/16/2020 11:42am
You'd expect a great kid out of Million Dollar Bill from Dawsonville.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14213
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
11/16/2020 5:49pm
OG725 wrote:
You'd expect a great kid out of Million Dollar Bill from Dawsonville.
"Awesome Bill from Dawsonville"?

Post a reply to: Chase Elliot ...

The Latest