X Lames

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 10:39pm
I wanted to see the step up at the X games but I could not sit through another hour of booring skateboarder biographies. I really like the things the riders of most of the sports are doing, but I get turned off when 75% of what is shown seems to be just wasting time or a 30 minute dissertation on someone doing a 360 on a skateboard. I also was wondering that so many of these riders seem to fall, I know freestylers fall too, but it seems as though errors with skateboarding and BMX seem to reflect a lack of preparation, while the freestyle MXers really train hard because the consequences are greater.
|
gt80rider
Posts
7358
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
8/2/2008 12:56pm
I've been having an awesome time watching X....... more so than in past years simply because of HD, and that Freak'n insane wood ramp inside the staple center for the skaters.....

As far as the events go.... they've gone from a lot of skate to a whole lot of motocross bikes...... good for us, but doesn't fit well with the initial premise of the event.....
8/2/2008 1:06pm
X games aint what she used to be. Time for a new city.....how bout Hesperia?

Post a reply to: X Lames

The Latest