X-Games ticket info?

MotoVation
Posts
260
Joined
1/26/2010
Location
Northern, CO, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:54am
Ive been looking everywhere online for 2010 XGAMES ticket info and cant find anything? Ive never been to a summer X, any info would be appreciated...
|
MotoVation
Posts
260
Joined
1/26/2010
Location
Northern, CO, USA
1/27/2010 4:45pm
uh...my plumbings fine dude?
moto314
Posts
939
Joined
10/20/2009
Location
Mooresville, NC, USA
1/27/2010 5:13pm
They are not on sale yet.

The Shop

MotoVation
Posts
260
Joined
1/26/2010
Location
Northern, CO, USA
1/27/2010 5:26pm
moto314 wrote:
They are not on sale yet.
any idea how much they are?
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
1/27/2010 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2010 6:29pm
I've been to the last 2 summer x-game sat the home depot center and the tickets have been around $45. I got my tickets at barrysticket.com. I recommend not parking at the home depot center.Park at the college next door. And be preparred to do alot of walking.
Trip
Posts
2255
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
USA
1/27/2010 6:29pm
mx295 wrote:
I've been to the last 2 summer x-game sat the home depot center and the tickets have been around $45. I got my tickets at barrysticket.com...
I've been to the last 2 summer x-game sat the home depot center and the tickets have been around $45. I got my tickets at barrysticket.com. I recommend not parking at the home depot center.Park at the college next door. And be preparred to do alot of walking.
Damn, you got burned on tickets..
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
1/27/2010 6:32pm
mx295 wrote:
I've been to the last 2 summer x-game sat the home depot center and the tickets have been around $45. I got my tickets at barrysticket.com...
I've been to the last 2 summer x-game sat the home depot center and the tickets have been around $45. I got my tickets at barrysticket.com. I recommend not parking at the home depot center.Park at the college next door. And be preparred to do alot of walking.
Trip wrote:
Damn, you got burned on tickets..
They were the same no matter where you sat. All seats are the same price. The tickets were actually less but i bought them the day of the event and barrys tacks on another 6-8 bucks a ticket. I think the tickets are like 30-35 normally

Post a reply to: X-Games ticket info?

The Latest