Warthog Racing Academy 15 week training course

Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 1:33am
Monday the 19th of October, the Warthog Racing Academy will be having a 15 week training course for privateers at Honolulu Hills Raceway. I will be throughly documenting the training with video updates every day. All you have to do is subscribe to "privateerMXTV" on youtube.com and you can follow the progress of the riders. These videos are going to be really good!

Also, we will be picking the riders for the 2010 Warthog Racing Academy supercross team. They have some exciting new sponsors and maybe Kawasaki will be stepping up to provide the riders with bikes!

In this struggling economy its amazing that Scott Kandel is able get support out of sponsors! He is on the phone all day, everyday trying to help privateers get more support!

Please subscribe to the videos and leave positive comments for the riders!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerMXTV

If any riders are interested in attending the training course please follow this link.
http://longshotracing.net/supercross_academy.htm
|
mx317
Posts
5407
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/10/2009 3:14pm
A friend of mine sent his son (Alex Ray) out there to train and ride.
Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
10/10/2009 3:31pm
mx317 wrote:
A friend of mine sent his son (Alex Ray) out there to train and ride.
Did he already do it or is he starting on Oct.19th?
MotoXer4life
Posts
8
Joined
10/10/2009
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
10/10/2009 4:08pm
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers!

But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver was a negative prick yelling at everyone! What is that all about??? I go to a lot of races and stop at a lot of rigs to talk, but I always skip the Warthog rig because of him. I actually feel bad for the riders and mechanics!
Tiki
Posts
10675
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
10/10/2009 4:23pm
I like seeing the progress. Thanks for posting that.

The Shop

Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
10/10/2009 4:29pm
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers! But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver...
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers!

But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver was a negative prick yelling at everyone! What is that all about??? I go to a lot of races and stop at a lot of rigs to talk, but I always skip the Warthog rig because of him. I actually feel bad for the riders and mechanics!
I would love to comment on this and know exactly what you are talking about but I better not say anything.Sad
mx6391
Posts
1
Joined
10/10/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
10/10/2009 4:29pm
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers! But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver...
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers!

But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver was a negative prick yelling at everyone! What is that all about??? I go to a lot of races and stop at a lot of rigs to talk, but I always skip the Warthog rig because of him. I actually feel bad for the riders and mechanics!
I love what this community of fellow motocross racers have done!!! I have raced for over 15 years and love thier support. It is great to see people and racer's I know during the week ,to have a chance at the big show!!!

What I do not understand is at the 2009 Southwick National The truck driver (so I was told of his postion later) was yelling and being a real embarrasment to all the rider's. We infact avoided the Warthog pits and did not get any autographs.
But I continue to support thier team efforts!!!!!

639
Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
10/10/2009 5:16pm
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers! But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver...
I love the way Warthog helps these riders and gives so much to the privateers!

But, every time I've stopped by their pits their truck driver was a negative prick yelling at everyone! What is that all about??? I go to a lot of races and stop at a lot of rigs to talk, but I always skip the Warthog rig because of him. I actually feel bad for the riders and mechanics!
mx6391 wrote:
I love what this community of fellow motocross racers have done!!! I have raced for over 15 years and love thier support. It is great to...
I love what this community of fellow motocross racers have done!!! I have raced for over 15 years and love thier support. It is great to see people and racer's I know during the week ,to have a chance at the big show!!!

What I do not understand is at the 2009 Southwick National The truck driver (so I was told of his postion later) was yelling and being a real embarrasment to all the rider's. We infact avoided the Warthog pits and did not get any autographs.
But I continue to support thier team efforts!!!!!

639
Sorry to hear this guys. Please come back around and meet the riders next year. Hopefully this problem is fixed.
mx317
Posts
5407
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/10/2009 7:25pm
mx317 wrote:
A friend of mine sent his son (Alex Ray) out there to train and ride.
Did he already do it or is he starting on Oct.19th?
He starts the 19th. They drove out and are watching the open and getting him set up. Ronnie, his dad, will fly back next week.
Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
10/10/2009 8:40pm
mx317 wrote:
A friend of mine sent his son (Alex Ray) out there to train and ride.
Did he already do it or is he starting on Oct.19th?
mx317 wrote:
He starts the 19th. They drove out and are watching the open and getting him set up. Ronnie, his dad, will fly back next week.
Nice! Tell them to come meet me and I'll get them on the daily show!
mx918
Posts
567
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
10/10/2009 8:52pm
I'll be heading out for the third session. These guys are awesome, I'm looking forward to it for sure.

Post a reply to: Warthog Racing Academy 15 week training course

The Latest