WP46 xgames

48dirtbikekid
Edited Date/Time 8/9/2013 8:53pm
https://youtu.be/LeuLwEv4AbI

Forgive me if this video isn't embedded properly, however it's clear that LouDog shouldn't be calling people liars, when people have phones to video things at events and it shows exactly what Mike @ MB1 tweeted! I'm just stumped as to why this guy doesn't have a ride?
|
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
8/8/2013 1:49pm
I searched you tube and watched the video (link no worky here)

All it shows is Weston NOT throwing a punch. He does raise his hand, like a "flinch". It surely was a little intimidating, but given the circumstances, he was fired up. His race was done anyways he was multiple laps down.

However, he certainly does not throw a punch as reported.
Motodave15
8/8/2013 1:54pm
TROLOLOLOLOLO... He faked punched.

That dude was probably annoying him, while he was trying to get back in the race... and weston seemed like back the fuck up dude.
jeffro503
8/8/2013 2:00pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2013 2:00pm
Let me explain something since I'm sure some people are clueless about this fucking sport.

Weston is in "race mode "........he just got taken out in the first corner and is trying like hell to get the bike started and get back in the race. Then some Jagoff Ref comes over and starts yelling at him to get his bike of the track......while he's trying to salvage his race!

There was NO PUNCH thrown......and that video proves EXACTLY what Lou said! To the OP......thanks for making yourself look like a complete asshat and not only proving Lou was correct , but you are completely wrong.

What's the old saying??......oh yeah...." You just completely owned yourself! "

LMFAO!

The Shop

Regis
Fantasy
292nd
8/8/2013 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2013 2:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Let me explain something since I'm sure some people are clueless about this fucking sport. Weston is in "race mode "........he just got taken out in...
Let me explain something since I'm sure some people are clueless about this fucking sport.

Weston is in "race mode "........he just got taken out in the first corner and is trying like hell to get the bike started and get back in the race. Then some Jagoff Ref comes over and starts yelling at him to get his bike of the track......while he's trying to salvage his race!

There was NO PUNCH thrown......and that video proves EXACTLY what Lou said! To the OP......thanks for making yourself look like a complete asshat and not only proving Lou was correct , but you are completely wrong.

LMFAO!
the race official wasn't a "jag off" Weston was multiple laps down and needed to get off the track. There was a race going on and Weston wasn't a part of it.

No harm, no foul on both parties. Ref was doing his job, weston was fired up.

However the OP of this thread clearly didn't watch the video or has a personal vendetta of some sort because the video clearly shows no punch thrown.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/8/2013 2:10pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Let me explain something since I'm sure some people are clueless about this fucking sport. Weston is in "race mode "........he just got taken out in...

LMFAO!
threatening to punch an official is not as bad as punching one, but its not far off,

Race mode or non race mode, he had 2 laps to try to start the bike and he was instructed to take it off the track to let the race continue, i would expect some sort of sanction for that move, since this is a one off race, a warning is probably all you can do,

If you threaten any official and any sport, you get sanctioned, a few years ago Kyle Busch got a drive though, and a fine for pulling the fingers at a Nascar official,
jeffro503
8/8/2013 2:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:

LMFAO!
Regis wrote:
the race official wasn't a "jag off" Weston was multiple laps down and needed to get off the track. There was a race going on and...
the race official wasn't a "jag off" Weston was multiple laps down and needed to get off the track. There was a race going on and Weston wasn't a part of it.

No harm, no foul on both parties. Ref was doing his job, weston was fired up.

However the OP of this thread clearly didn't watch the video or has a personal vendetta of some sort because the video clearly shows no punch thrown.
Maybe not a jagoff Regis......I'm just saying that what ever he was saying to Weston while he was trying to get his bike re-fired must of pissed him off. A "never give up " attitude is what we dig in these racers right? I see Weston was doing just that. Besides that , Weston was far enough off the side of the track he wasn't impeding the race what so ever from what I can see. Why not just leave him alone and keep the yellow flag out a little while longer?

Anyways....I agree. No harm , no foul.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
8/8/2013 2:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:

LMFAO!
scott_nz wrote:
threatening to punch an official is not as bad as punching one, but its not far off, Race mode or non race mode, he had 2...
threatening to punch an official is not as bad as punching one, but its not far off,

Race mode or non race mode, he had 2 laps to try to start the bike and he was instructed to take it off the track to let the race continue, i would expect some sort of sanction for that move, since this is a one off race, a warning is probably all you can do,

If you threaten any official and any sport, you get sanctioned, a few years ago Kyle Busch got a drive though, and a fine for pulling the fingers at a Nascar official,
Heat of the moment.

No big deal IMHO.

A simple, "sorry man" and I am sure all is well in the world.

Kyle Busch got the fine because it was on his "In car Camera" and for all the world to see.
jeffro503
8/8/2013 2:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:

LMFAO!
scott_nz wrote:
threatening to punch an official is not as bad as punching one, but its not far off, Race mode or non race mode, he had 2...

Point taken..........but it still makes the OP look like an idiot for saying Weston threw a punch right? There " is " a big difference on weather you throw one or not.

I guess you have to put yourself in Westons shoes for a minute and think how you would be feeling at that very moment. I can imagine I wouldn't be very happy....especially with some dude yelling in my ear , and with me being amped up.
48dirtbikekid
8/8/2013 2:15pm
Ohhhhhh fake punch, flinch, yeah you guys are right, "race mode" = act however you'd like, imagine if this was JS7, he's be burned at the cross! So let me get this correct, if MB1 Mike would have included "fake" in front of punch in his tweet, then it's credible? I'm not trolling at all, just showing the what was tweeted and said has merit, even if "flinch or fake punch" wasn't included into the tweet, and showing LouPid that video! Sorry for the confusion, I'm sure Lou wil reply and straighten this all out after his and Weston phone stops ringing with team managers/owners begging for his services in '14. Kissing
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/8/2013 2:15pm
Regis wrote:
Heat of the moment. No big deal IMHO. A simple, "sorry man" and I am sure all is well in the world. Kyle Busch got the...
Heat of the moment.

No big deal IMHO.

Kyle Busch got the fine because it was on his "In car Camera" and for all the world to see.
not as bad as some angry Kiwi trying to take on 4 US Riders in Hamilton is it Regis,

would you believe that guy took up MMA a few years ago,
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
8/8/2013 2:18pm
Regis wrote:
Heat of the moment. No big deal IMHO. A simple, "sorry man" and I am sure all is well in the world. Kyle Busch got the...
Heat of the moment.

No big deal IMHO.

scott_nz wrote:
not as bad as some angry Kiwi trying to take on 4 US Riders in Hamilton is it Regis, would you believe that guy took up...
not as bad as some angry Kiwi trying to take on 4 US Riders in Hamilton is it Regis,

would you believe that guy took up MMA a few years ago,
Hamilton, the best 2 weeks of my life. So much fun riding for you guys. Smile

Yeah, that was CRAZY!
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
8/8/2013 2:23pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2013 2:25pm
Ohhhhhh fake punch, flinch, yeah you guys are right, "race mode" = act however you'd like, imagine if this was JS7, he's be burned at the...
Ohhhhhh fake punch, flinch, yeah you guys are right, "race mode" = act however you'd like, imagine if this was JS7, he's be burned at the cross! So let me get this correct, if MB1 Mike would have included "fake" in front of punch in his tweet, then it's credible? I'm not trolling at all, just showing the what was tweeted and said has merit, even if "flinch or fake punch" wasn't included into the tweet, and showing LouPid that video! Sorry for the confusion, I'm sure Lou wil reply and straighten this all out after his and Weston phone stops ringing with team managers/owners begging for his services in '14. Kissing
Come on. That's your explanation? PUNCHING an official and faking a punch is two entirely different things. One is assault, punishable by going to jail. The other? is nothing, maybe a little poor taste, but easily explainable by frustration and the want to continue. SO, yes Mike was wrong unfortunately by reporting or tweeting a punch was thrown. Lou was right when he came here and said Weston never threw a punch. The proof is in the video you posted.

Social media is crazy, gonna slowly keep changing the world we live in., One ill timed tweet or "I think I saw" can potentially reach thousands in mere minutes. Its kinda crazy if you ask me....
jeffro503
8/8/2013 2:25pm
Ohhhhhh fake punch, flinch, yeah you guys are right, "race mode" = act however you'd like, imagine if this was JS7, he's be burned at the...
Hopefully they do ring his phone off the hook. Fastest privateer out there today with no ride. And his results prove it. Try bashing another rider dipshit..........cause on this site WP46 is respected by just about everyone.....except clueless fuckers like yourself.
jeffro503
8/8/2013 2:26pm
Regis wrote:
Come on. That's your explanation? PUNCHING an official and faking a punch is two entirely different things. One is assault, punishable by going to jail. The...
Come on. That's your explanation? PUNCHING an official and faking a punch is two entirely different things. One is assault, punishable by going to jail. The other? is nothing, maybe a little poor taste, but easily explainable by frustration and the want to continue. SO, yes Mike was wrong unfortunately by reporting or tweeting a punch was thrown. Lou was right when he came here and said Weston never threw a punch. The proof is in the video you posted.

Social media is crazy, gonna slowly keep changing the world we live in., One ill timed tweet or "I think I saw" can potentially reach thousands in mere minutes. Its kinda crazy if you ask me....
Great post Reg!
gharmon
8/8/2013 2:34pm
My understanding of assault and battery is that assault is the threat of violence and that battery is the actual physical violence (putting your hands on someone). So that faking a punch could be perceive as a "threat" especially from a larger guy. Not that I give a shit either way, that's just my understanding of the two.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/8/2013 2:54pm
https://youtu.be/LeuLwEv4AbI Forgive me if this video isn't embedded properly, however it's clear that LouDog shouldn't be calling people liars, when people have phones to video things...
https://youtu.be/LeuLwEv4AbI

Forgive me if this video isn't embedded properly, however it's clear that LouDog shouldn't be calling people liars, when people have phones to video things at events and it shows exactly what Mike @ MB1 tweeted! I'm just stumped as to why this guy doesn't have a ride?
So, MB1 says that WP46 was kicked out of Staples Center, and LouDog called BS. Was WP46 kicked out of Staples Center? If not, well, LouDog was justified in his response.
8/8/2013 2:58pm
Would Villopoto or Dungey have done the same thing? I don't think so and they have million dollar contracts. Even if he didn't hit him it still looked bad. He's gotta get a hold of his temper if he wants a good ride.
BAMX
8/8/2013 3:25pm
A: He didn't hit anyone
B: We don't know what was said to him.
C: Was that guy an official or just someone from another team?

Regardless, he probably shouldn't raise his fist even if he doesn't use it.
jayback42
8/8/2013 3:48pm
Sounds to me like MB1 acted like a 12 yr old girl tweeting an exaggerated version of what actually occurred. Then 48dbk came on here acting like a little bitch. Right.
8/8/2013 4:36pm
Assault is threatening. Battery is violence. Both are illegal.

Doesn't matter what's being said: it is their race. "Never say die" attitude is continuing to kick the bike and ignoring officials. Not threatening them. Obviously he was just mad and looking to take it out on someone.

It was like the kicking the bike off the stand episode. Or threatening Matthes. It doesn't help in landing a ride that his riding deserves. No one wants drama in the rig. Well, save Genova apparently.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
8/8/2013 4:40pm
jayback42 wrote:
Sounds to me like MB1 acted like a 12 yr old girl tweeting an exaggerated version of what actually occurred. Then 48dbk came on here acting...
Sounds to me like MB1 acted like a 12 yr old girl tweeting an exaggerated version of what actually occurred. Then 48dbk came on here acting like a little bitch. Right.
that about sums it up
PJ205
8/8/2013 4:46pm
There are some seriously strange people on this board. OP is amongst the best of them. Well done, genius.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/8/2013 4:48pm
You are trolling. You obviously also have an opinion on Weston's potential value to a team. Stop trying to play innocent.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
8/8/2013 5:02pm
That was not a punch. That being said it was a threatening action towards an official and that is a big no no in any sport. All sports carry a high level of emotion and it is up to the individual to control it.
headache
8/8/2013 5:33pm
If he was riding a 2stroke his bike would've started back up first kick.. and that whole thing wouldn't have happened.. But anyway i like WP46 and wish he would get a ride on a top team. I'm seeing this go 10 pages easy lol
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/8/2013 5:50pm
headache wrote:
If he was riding a 2stroke his bike would've started back up first kick.. and that whole thing wouldn't have happened.. But anyway i like WP46...
If he was riding a 2stroke his bike would've started back up first kick.. and that whole thing wouldn't have happened.. But anyway i like WP46 and wish he would get a ride on a top team. I'm seeing this go 10 pages easy lol
See how fast all the fish rose to your bait? Blink

You need some better bait. That one has gotten old and tired.
48dirtbikekid
8/8/2013 6:14pm
headache wrote:
If he was riding a 2stroke his bike would've started back up first kick.. and that whole thing wouldn't have happened.. But anyway i like WP46...
GuyB wrote:
See how fast all the fish rose to your bait? Blink

You need some better bait. That one has gotten old and tired.
Why delete my post? I didn't use any profanity which is "prohibited"? Get off your power trip and let us discuss, isn't that what this board is for? What did I say that was untrue or out of line? Enlighten me please

Post a reply to: WP46 xgames

The Latest