Track Map: High Point

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
After a weekend off its back to the grind, can Roczen keep his momentum? I always look forward to High Point, anyone know the weather forecast?

Watch: Animated Track Map: High Point MX
|
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/16/2016 8:59am


tomm55x
Posts
787
Joined
9/14/2014
Location
Erie, PA, USA
6/16/2016 9:12am
Tornado warnings are the norm this time of year, there was one last year Friday night I believe, the weather moves in fast that's for sure, I'm bummed I won't make highpoint this year, BTW the weather is supposed to be sunny raceday as far as I know.

The Shop

6/16/2016 9:18am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2016 9:19am
That's a small, but slightly strong storm passing over the track now... I'm at the office in Morgantown and it's raining here too but doesn't look like it's going to last very long.
disbanded
Posts
6994
Joined
8/26/2007
Location
Evergreen, CO, USA
6/16/2016 9:21am
I rode in a tornado once
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/16/2016 9:29am
Looks good for Saturday:



early
Posts
10103
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
6/16/2016 9:31am
Looks like they changed the big jump Schmelyen ate shit on last year.

Post a reply to: Track Map: High Point

The Latest