Tomorrow Night

PanicRev359
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 2:44am
Hey everyone,

I know this isn't for everyone, but I thought there might be some that would be interested in this, so I wanted to give you all the invite. Everyone is welcome.

http://www.vitalmx.com/...ves-to-Temecula,8266

PanicREV Ministries is excited to announce their move to Temecula. Please join us as we celebrate "The Move." Guest speakers David Bailey and David Pingree will be sharing stories about their faith! There will also be an interactive Q&A time with these two icons of our sport. Everyone is welcome, from children to adults. Bring the whole family! Everyone at PanicREV is looking forward to seeing you there! The fun starts at 7:00PM!

Date: November 14th, 2010

Time: 7:00pm

If you have any question or need more information, please visit: www.panicrev.org

Photobucket
|
neyhart98dad
11/13/2010 7:18pm
Man I wish I was in Cali.
Didnt you guys used to be in Texas to,I know I have seen the Panic Rev van at Village Creek,and it was not to long ago I believe.
Anyway sounds like a good time,Bless you on your move.
PanicRev359
11/13/2010 7:26pm
Man I wish I was in Cali. Didnt you guys used to be in Texas to,I know I have seen the Panic Rev van at Village...
Didnt you guys used to be in Texas to,I know I have seen the Panic Rev van at Village Creek,and it was not to long ago I believe.
We have always been in SoCal. What did you see at Village Creek? We have a few riders in Texas, but it might have been another group too. Not sure.

Peace,
Scott
Cook441
11/13/2010 7:33pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2010 7:34pm
what? wow...I would have nevr suspected Ping to be so spiritual...sorry to judge and now I ? my ability!

The Shop

neyhart98dad
11/13/2010 10:16pm
Man I wish I was in Cali. Didnt you guys used to be in Texas to,I know I have seen the Panic Rev van at Village...
We have always been in SoCal. What did you see at Village Creek? We have a few riders in Texas, but it might have been another...
We have always been in SoCal. What did you see at Village Creek? We have a few riders in Texas, but it might have been another group too. Not sure.

Peace,
Scott
A white Ford club wagon van with Panic Rev ministries on both sides its at Village Creek alot,matter of fact I seen it at Freestone and at Oakhill too.
PanicRev359
11/13/2010 10:56pm
We have always been in SoCal. What did you see at Village Creek? We have a few riders in Texas, but it might have been another...

Peace,
Scott
A white Ford club wagon van with Panic Rev ministries on both sides its at Village Creek alot,matter of fact I seen it at Freestone and...
A white Ford club wagon van with Panic Rev ministries on both sides its at Village Creek alot,matter of fact I seen it at Freestone and at Oakhill too.
HAHAHA I don't know who that is. I am curious though! It might be one of our friends Matt Cleveland. He is living int hat area. I am not 100% sure though.
PanicRev359
11/15/2010 5:27pm
Well, the good news is we recorded it and have it online!

http://www.panicrev.org/rev_v2/features/766-david-bailey-and-david-ping…

Blessings,
Scott
neyhart98dad
11/15/2010 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2010 7:34pm
Well, the good news is we recorded it and have it online!

http://www.panicrev.org/rev_v2/features/766-david-bailey-and-david-ping…

Blessings,
Scott
That is great Scott.

Thank you for posting and recording that.

I just listened to it and great testimonies from both Davids.

I especially like your word at the end about "hitting the reset button"

great stuff there.I am,was,are that person.literally and gaming,haha.

Sounded like it was a pretty full house too,I hope you guys had a

great night and won some souls for Christ.

Thanks again

Kenny Neyhart

P.S.

You should add that link to Txmotocross.com to
11/16/2010 12:57am
There is a God! and JC. WWJR? that stands for what would jesus ride? Id say a Tm or Husky. Seems like he would like to kick ass on a bike that people dont think can win.

Post a reply to: Tomorrow Night

The Latest