Ti-Lube Yamaha

pimpdaddy460
Posts
14
Joined
10/21/2012
Location
Anaheim, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 11/28/2012 8:07pm
Looking like its going to be Phil Nicoletti and Chris Blose under the Ti Lube yamaha. 2 good dudes that deserve support. Hoping to see Phil land in the top 10 overall in sx and mx.
|
MOTO120
Posts
1375
Joined
3/21/2010
Location
MOTO, IL, USA
11/28/2012 1:42pm
I was going to start a topic on this.......what happens to Nick Wey? I thought he was the main rider at Ti Lube/Foremost Insurance team???? I recently saw he posted a picture of him picking up a Kawi....what's the status on him now?
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
11/28/2012 1:56pm
MOTO120 wrote:
I was going to start a topic on this.......what happens to Nick Wey? I thought he was the main rider at Ti Lube/Foremost Insurance team???? I...
I was going to start a topic on this.......what happens to Nick Wey? I thought he was the main rider at Ti Lube/Foremost Insurance team???? I recently saw he posted a picture of him picking up a Kawi....what's the status on him now?
Nick Wey is still recovering from both Supercross and outdoor injuries. No word on how soon Nick will ride again, but he still loves the team.Smile
jhansen510
Posts
2405
Joined
2/10/2009
Location
GREENFIELD, MN, USA
11/28/2012 4:28pm
From what I have heard we will not see NYK on the track until 2014 supercross.
flomiester
Posts
187
Joined
2/10/2012
Location
Elwell, MI, USA
11/28/2012 4:34pm
I talked with Nick last week he will be practice riding in a couple of mounths

The Shop

fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
11/28/2012 4:38pm
I heard he moved to Modesto.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
11/28/2012 4:54pm
fcr wrote:
I heard he moved to Modesto.
ImModest(o)?
jhansen510
Posts
2405
Joined
2/10/2009
Location
GREENFIELD, MN, USA
11/28/2012 5:09pm
That is awesome to hear! Hopefully he is recovering faster than expected.
CRF505
Posts
528
Joined
11/24/2011
Location
Clarkston, MI, USA
11/28/2012 8:07pm
Wey tweeted that he picked up a Kawasaki from a dealership in Dewitt earlier today. It was just a crate though, so who knows, it may have been a utility quad or something.

Post a reply to: Ti-Lube Yamaha

The Latest