Team Yamaha?

Cygnus
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:11pm
So how do you think GL will do on the Big bike? I really don't see him on the podium this year. Why didn't they show at Toronto?
|
socalmx716
12/6/2006 1:56pm
I thing GL will surprise some people and do better than you think. Don't know why they didn't show up last weekend. Unsure
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
12/6/2006 4:24pm
socalmx716 wrote:
I thing GL will surprise some people and do better than you think. Don't know why they didn't show up last weekend. Unsure
I agree. GL will do fine as long as he can stay healthy. That's the big question???Cool
Cygnus
12/6/2006 4:36pm
socalmx716 wrote:
socalmx716 wrote:

He should be in the fight for the lead with that factory bike. Will he be able to stay healthy? WHo knows?
mpy
12/6/2006 6:16pm
socalmx716 wrote:
mumbles wrote:
I agree. GL will do fine as long as he can stay healthy. That's the big question???Cool
mumbles wrote:

Agree. Staying healthy will be his biggest problem. But I think he is capable of beating Windham in a few races at least.

The Shop

Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
12/7/2006 7:32am
Grant's got skills. I doubt a bike will make a difference. I suspect the blue bike will only highlight his excellent abilities.
DadeRacing
12/8/2006 8:13am
I think he will be battling With Ivan when he gets back or better!
Man, I like him he's got big balls, kinda like Reed had in Toronto.

Reeds quippy attitude makes you shy away from him, then he just sucks
ya back in with a great ride(attitude).

I love it when riders that seem clearly way under Stewarts or Carmichaels radar or skill finally say F/it i'm tired of ridin for my paycheck!

Not accusing you (David Vuillemin) of this really bad, but Damnit David
get yourself psyched up more at every race, you can beat these guys,
do something, the fans like you, and I like the fact that you have thick skin and hang out with us!

D.A.D.E.

Post edited by: DadeRacing, at: 2006/12/08 16:16
clayman
12/9/2006 2:30pm
DadeRacing wrote:
I think he will be battling With Ivan when he gets back or better! Man, I like him he's got big balls, kinda like Reed had...
I think he will be battling With Ivan when he gets back or better!
Man, I like him he's got big balls, kinda like Reed had in Toronto.

Reeds quippy attitude makes you shy away from him, then he just sucks
ya back in with a great ride(attitude).

I love it when riders that seem clearly way under Stewarts or Carmichaels radar or skill finally say F/it i'm tired of ridin for my paycheck!

Not accusing you (David Vuillemin) of this really bad, but Damnit David
get yourself psyched up more at every race, you can beat these guys,
do something, the fans like you, and I like the fact that you have thick skin and hang out with us!

D.A.D.E.

Post edited by: DadeRacing, at: 2006/12/08 16:16
Does anyone know if he is racing Vancouver or just waiting for A-1?

Post a reply to: Team Yamaha?

The Latest