Taylor Robert down

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
Such a good dude, hate to see so many guys getting hurt lately…

|
Natester551v
5/2/2022 4:19pm
So bummed about this...Taylor is such a stud, and he's had some pretty gnarly injuries (King of Motos a few years back was pretty bad too). Scary crash from the sounds of it....
Titan1
5/2/2022 4:21pm
I was wondering why he DNF'd the NHHA Saturday...I was hoping it was a mechanical...Dang...
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/2/2022 4:23pm
Titan1 wrote:
I was wondering why he DNF'd the NHHA Saturday...I was hoping it was a mechanical...Dang...
Yeah, total bummer. He and Dalton have had some great racing lately and they are friends and trust each other’s skills.
I’m sure he’ll be alright, he’s a warrior !!
kpiper
5/2/2022 4:27pm
Injuries are such a tough part of our sport and it happens to everyone.

Get well soon Taylor!

The Shop

jk367
5/2/2022 6:56pm
Get well soon man!!! At least He’s in good care in SLC
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/2/2022 7:02pm
jk367 wrote:
Get well soon man!!! At least He’s in good care in SLC
Agreed, they have some really good Dr’s there.
rohleder644
5/3/2022 9:46am
Thanks for the heads up. Hate to see one of the best getting so banged up.
Gilby122
5/3/2022 10:16am
Pretty down to earth dude. His wife works for the same company as me. We were in Orlando at a company meeting a few years ago and I saw him in line at one of our lunches. Pretty sure no one else there would have recognized him 'on the street' or known who he was. I bs'd with him for a bit and said I was a fan. I messaged him on IG after we got home and said I was hoping to sit with them at dinner one night, but didn't want to bother them. He said I should have so we coulda talked moto cause he was so bored. Laughing

Here's to hoping he heals up fast!
Moto520
5/3/2022 12:04pm
Gilby122 wrote:
Pretty down to earth dude. His wife works for the same company as me. We were in Orlando at a company meeting a few years ago...
Pretty down to earth dude. His wife works for the same company as me. We were in Orlando at a company meeting a few years ago and I saw him in line at one of our lunches. Pretty sure no one else there would have recognized him 'on the street' or known who he was. I bs'd with him for a bit and said I was a fan. I messaged him on IG after we got home and said I was hoping to sit with them at dinner one night, but didn't want to bother them. He said I should have so we coulda talked moto cause he was so bored. Laughing

Funny.....we are all the same
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/3/2022 12:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2022 2:43pm
Gilby122 wrote:
Pretty down to earth dude. His wife works for the same company as me. We were in Orlando at a company meeting a few years ago...

Yeah, he’s a really down to earth guy. He came out to our property and did this shoot for USWE hydration packs a couple years ago. He had won a race on Saturday, then came all the way out on Sunday to do the video and ride our trails with the crew. Lots of respect to the way he carries himself. I’m good friends with Dalton Shirey and ride with him often, those two have had a great season racing each other, up to this point.

https://youtu.be/jwDWUj_I8aY
peelout
5/3/2022 12:20pm
damn

what are his injuries? i don't have instagram so i can't read the posts but i saw he had surgery on his abdomen. i have the same scar from having my spleen removed years ago.

hoping for a quick recovery for him, mine was rough but he is a stud so i'm sure he'll get through it.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/3/2022 12:26pm
Moto520 wrote:
Funny.....we are all the same
I work in the motion picture industry and some of these assholes think they are different, but there are some big name actors that are down to earth and don’t think they are better than the next guy.
I always appreciate the athletes that are still grounded and act like normal folks.
xracerphx
5/3/2022 2:33pm
Look up “Savage” in dictionary and you will see a picture of Taylor. I would put him in top 10 all around versatile riders of all time. Great family, solid dude. This isn’t his first go around with major injuries… He will bounce back. Love watching him ride. Heal up Taylor!!

Post a reply to: Taylor Robert down

The Latest