Stewart + Nike?

IntenseRider
Posts
320
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Mc Donald, PA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:51pm
I recall hearing some rumblings that James was working on a deal with Nike. If you watched the Toyota truck commercial he did, the only logo that is visible is a Nike logo. I thought it was interesting that he didn't have any team or personal sponsor logos, just the Nike one.

Or, have I been sleeping and missed the news that Nike is already on board?
|
slat
Posts
128
Joined
8/31/2008
Location
Green Bay, WI, USA
1/20/2009 12:58pm
I believe that was the Air Jordan brand you may be thinking of. Once upon a while ago I remember hearing Michael Jordan was a motorcycle racing fan (he does sponsor team Jordan Suzuki) and people thought perhaps he and James may work something out. Isn't Reed sponsored by Nike ( nike swoosh brand), not Nike 6.0.
Dsigner
Posts
1048
Joined
8/31/2006
Location
Eagle, ID, USA
1/20/2009 1:04pm
Ryan Dungey is Sponsored By Nike.
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
1/20/2009 1:11pm
Dsigner wrote:
Ryan Dungey is Sponsored By Nike.
6.0
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
1/20/2009 1:25pm
Dsigner wrote:
Ryan Dungey is Sponsored By Nike.
Yep, and Target.


P

The Shop

SPYGUY
Posts
2183
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
1/20/2009 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:05pm
I recall hearing some rumblings that James was working on a deal with Nike. If you watched the Toyota truck commercial he did, the only logo...
I recall hearing some rumblings that James was working on a deal with Nike. If you watched the Toyota truck commercial he did, the only logo that is visible is a Nike logo. I thought it was interesting that he didn't have any team or personal sponsor logos, just the Nike one.

Or, have I been sleeping and missed the news that Nike is already on board?
Team L&M picked up Nike as an associate sponsor last year back in 2007. I think that's why you'll see Stewart wearing Nike stuff occasionally.
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
1/20/2009 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2009 2:07pm
Yup Reed had Nike as a sponsor also when he was with L&M ..
Wonder if he still has a personal sponsor through them..?
Dsigner
Posts
1048
Joined
8/31/2006
Location
Eagle, ID, USA
1/20/2009 2:04pm
Dsigner wrote:
Ryan Dungey is Sponsored By Nike.
P wrote:
Yep, and Target.


P
Thanks

Post a reply to: Stewart + Nike?

The Latest