St. Louis SX Seating Question

O&GDriller
I'm thinking of going to the STL SX race but am having a hard time trying to figure out the seating. I'd like to sit on the side that the whoops run down. Only problem is I can't find a track map depicting seating sections. Do the whoops run down the side of the stadium in front of Section 113/114 or Section 140/141?

Or, any "better" suggestions for great viewing. Price isn't really an issue.
|
12/31/2019 10:13am
If the turnout is anything like it has been the past couple years, you’ll be able to move around and sit wherever you like.
O&GDriller
12/31/2019 10:39am
If the turnout is anything like it has been the past couple years, you’ll be able to move around and sit wherever you like.
So are you better off buying the cheapest ticket (i.e., $10) and moving to where I prefer? Do they check Section tickets to keep people with nose bleed seats out of the high dollar seats? I doubt they'd have the manpower to keep this tight a control on seating enforcement.

The Shop

SIMX2
12/31/2019 11:57am
Last year really sucked!!
davis224
Fantasy
138th
12/31/2019 1:36pm
The last year it was in STL was doomed to be poor attendance, St Patrick's day in a big party area, going to SX was lower on everyone's list, or people staying home and not wanting to deal with drunks in public. I have a feeling it will be a lot bigger this year, after being off for a couple, and being the 2nd round.
crusher773
12/31/2019 6:50pm
The best seats there are the very front row of the top bowl. You can see everything going on.
1/1/2020 5:25am
O&GDriller wrote:
So are you better off buying the cheapest ticket (i.e., $10) and moving to where I prefer? Do they check Section tickets to keep people with...
So are you better off buying the cheapest ticket (i.e., $10) and moving to where I prefer? Do they check Section tickets to keep people with nose bleed seats out of the high dollar seats? I doubt they'd have the manpower to keep this tight a control on seating enforcement.
That’s what I always do, but I suppose if you’re going with a big group, this would be impractical.
O&GDriller
1/1/2020 5:51am
crusher773 wrote:
The best seats there are the very front row of the top bowl. You can see everything going on.
Coming from a guy in Coweta I'll bank on it. I'm in Tulsa at 101st and Memorial. Getting out of bed to ride Reynard's today. It'll be near 0 but 20 mph winds. Also last day for Robbie's pro riders to practice on the SX tracks before they fly out to A1.

Post a reply to: St. Louis SX Seating Question

The Latest