SixSixOne Guardian

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 1:57pm
I know a bunch of you had questions on the SixSixOne Guardian that was shown at the Indy Trade show.

I went up to SixSixOne's offices earlier this week to get some of those questions answered by Big E. Click the link to check it out.

http://www.vitalmx.com/features/First-L ... rdian,2735
|
jbomx363
Posts
2008
Joined
9/4/2007
Location
Denham Springs, LA, USA
3/6/2008 8:29am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:19pm
$350 MSRP Certainly less than the Leatt and since it's a CP too, cost effective. I would hope retail is below $300.

EVS at $170 MSRP. and I'll be interested to see how other brands of chest protectors integrate with the shoulders of the EVS unit.

He sure got excited when he mentioned that it comes in different colors and they will offer graphics with the unit. :roll:
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
3/6/2008 9:09am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:19pm
[quote="jbomx363":xv8hm0zc]$350 MSRP Certainly less than the Leatt and since it's a CP too, cost effective. I would hope retail is below $300.

EVS at $170 MSRP. and I'll be interested to see how other brands of chest protectors integrate with the shoulders of the EVS unit.

[b:xv8hm0zc]He sure got excited when he mentioned that it comes in different colors and they will offer graphics with the unit[/b:xv8hm0zc]. :roll:[/quote:xv8hm0zc]

People live for bling! hahaa
3/6/2008 9:42am
Looks promising. Chest & neck all in one unit at what seems like a reasonable price. I'm certainly going to be looking at one when it comes out.

Post a reply to: SixSixOne Guardian

The Latest