Seely, Baggett

Zracer
Posts
1479
Joined
2/17/2013
Location
Saint Clair, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 5/31/2015 8:36am
Lots of hype on this board for these guys pre season. Any body still want to pick em to be battling for wins?
|
struth
Posts
1668
Joined
2/10/2014
Location
USA
5/23/2015 6:39pm
Bagget still has the talent to win, seely can only win in sx
h&m_cycle
Posts
4410
Joined
2/23/2014
Location
Steubenville, OH, USA
5/23/2015 6:47pm
Zracer wrote:
Lots of hype on this board for these guys pre season. Any body still want to pick em to be battling for wins?
I have Bagget & Seely at second tier, this year... same with Anderson, Barcia, Peick & maybe someone else or two

First tier is everyone's first tier I guess... When they were talking about Seely being a life long Cali, I was thinking about how
he's going to hold up in the east coast humidity... He sure can put a fast lap in at GH...

SlowMoFo
Posts
1539
Joined
4/17/2008
Location
USA
5/23/2015 8:02pm
Seely- SX
Baggett- MX

Both amazing riders. I think Bagget could find himself on the podium a few times outdoors.
ts.p311
Posts
499
Joined
5/6/2011
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
5/23/2015 8:13pm
Zracer wrote:
Lots of hype on this board for these guys pre season. Any body still want to pick em to be battling for wins?
Based on Seelys first 2 SX races, if you would have told me he was going to win one I would have laughed in your face. We're 2 rounds in, something tells me there will be few guys who really start turning it around in the next round or 2.

The Shop

johnnybgood
Posts
105
Joined
4/23/2015
Location
San Francisco, CA, USA
5/23/2015 8:57pm
I was in the camp that thought Baggett could be a threat for wins. He's not doing as well as I predicted and now the facts are that he hasn't been the same dominant force outdoors since he injured his wrist and stopped working with Aldon
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
5/23/2015 9:05pm
BB4, possible podium, Seely, 450 version of bogle , sx good, outdoors 8-12 place guy.
brimx153
Posts
3344
Joined
5/3/2012
Location
IE
5/23/2015 9:36pm
anyone who thought seely would be good outdoors are just kidding themselves ,he has never been , and everyone was saying now he has moved into a better class is going to do better ??? remember this is his best track ,its going to be a long summer , BB4 will win races by the end of the yr imo
customhd
Posts
53
Joined
5/17/2015
Location
USA
5/24/2015 8:08am
I'll back the 4 for some podiums. He has a long way to go but knows how to go fast outdoors for sure. Learning the 450 is going to take some time.
customhd
Posts
53
Joined
5/17/2015
Location
USA
5/31/2015 7:24am
happened sooner then I thought,but knew he was going to be there.
bvm111
Posts
10187
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
5/31/2015 8:11am
dude... its the third round Blink Blink Blink
customhd
Posts
53
Joined
5/17/2015
Location
USA
5/31/2015 8:36am
bvm111 wrote:
dude... its the third round Blink Blink Blink
I know...right....only took 3 rounds as a 450 rookie on a new bike in stacked field and a lot of people never had him for a podium.



Post a reply to: Seely, Baggett

The Latest