Seattle SX Bench Racing Discussion - Night Show

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/20/2013 10:56pm
Just wear yer Vital T-shirt and no one will come within 20 feet of you...lol.

HAR!!! that is pure gold!! Laughing
plowboy
Posts
14828
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
4/20/2013 10:58pm
bvm111 wrote:
I'll keep a look out for a sweet Corsica then!
Any 20+ year old car should do...lol....remember it doesn't have to move...just be tagged. Friggin' kids turn us all into liars and cheats.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/20/2013 10:58pm
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/20/2013 11:00pm
HAR! this kid is a riot!

The Shop

plowboy
Posts
14828
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
4/20/2013 11:01pm
ocscottie wrote:
Just wear yer Vital T-shirt and no one will come within 20 feet of you...lol.

HAR!!! that is pure gold!! Laughing
I hope to make it to Colorado this year. If I do I damn sure will wear a custom VITARD T.
plowboy
Posts
14828
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
4/20/2013 11:04pm
ocscottie wrote:
HAR! this kid is a riot! [img]http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/4f01fe22aa4611e2a49722000aaa05c4_7.jpg[/img]
HAR! this kid is a riot!

Yeah he seems like the genuine article. Not pretentious, just happy to be where he's at. That's always cool to me.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/20/2013 11:11pm
Thanks everyone for another great night of bench racing! Started slow but we sure cranked it up as the night went one!

We are back to LIVE next week!

Dont forget tomorrow we have the 450's, MotoGP and then the 250's!

Kickass, "Boogie Nights" is on here in a few min. So im out for the night, and prob wont bother to come around here tomorrow, Sundays are my "day off" (for good reason lol) have a good rest of the weekend everyone!!
plowboy
Posts
14828
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
4/20/2013 11:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
Thanks everyone for another great night of bench racing! Started slow but we sure cranked it up as the night went one! We are back to...
Thanks everyone for another great night of bench racing! Started slow but we sure cranked it up as the night went one!

We are back to LIVE next week!

Dont forget tomorrow we have the 450's, MotoGP and then the 250's!

Kickass, "Boogie Nights" is on here in a few min. So im out for the night, and prob wont bother to come around here tomorrow, Sundays are my "day off" (for good reason lol) have a good rest of the weekend everyone!!
Thanx Bro...enjoy
824 Dad
Posts
323
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Murrieta, CA, USA
4/20/2013 11:29pm
bvm111 wrote:
Plowboy is on fire tonight!

That's about what charter is ass raping me for too.... 175ish
plowboy wrote:
Lol...about as hot as a 40 watt bulb...man I'm in full on cost reduction mode. My kids/grandkids have moved back home and I wasn't expecting this...
Lol...about as hot as a 40 watt bulb...man I'm in full on cost reduction mode. My kids/grandkids have moved back home and I wasn't expecting this at 54 yrs old. I have 5 bikes that need attention and all these mooches are putting a serious dent in my "fun" time.
bvm111 wrote:
That's what I call my wife and 15 year old daughter... Mooches, usually doesn't go over to well but I think it's funny! My 15 year...
That's what I call my wife and 15 year old daughter... Mooches, usually doesn't go over to well but I think it's funny!

My 15 year old announces she is getting her learners permit at dinner tonight... For once in my life I was speechless!!! All I could say was when you can afford the insurance on the car you can get your permit... Then I realized I sounded just like my dad and once again I was speechlessTongue
That's all funny stuff right there...
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/20/2013 11:29pm
btw: is anyone else core enough to be up at 4:30am for the F1 race? Im turnin in now and setting my alarm! im a freakin racin soldier! Blink

...shit i forgot about the MXGP.....ill have to watch the one later.

Ok...G'nite dudes and dude'ettes Cool
AS64
Posts
1760
Joined
5/14/2012
Location
CA
4/21/2013 12:18am
Just got back. Wow what a night. Completely unrelated to the racing but I gotta say I almost cried when Windham's farewell/retirement video came on. Some people around me were actually crying. Was so sad to see but it was good at the same time.
sharkey
Posts
2446
Joined
7/28/2008
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
4/21/2013 12:28am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2013 12:40am
barcia had a few sections nailed down good. would always gap Rv there and whenever rv would go wide ouitside lane to try to get past it was always slower and he would lose ground. barcia was on it tonight. also reed
had no chance he got taken out on the crazy start, Rv was very lucky on the start too,
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
4/21/2013 12:36am
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
4/21/2013 12:37am
Villopoto almost ate poop at the start there!

Post a reply to: Seattle SX Bench Racing Discussion - Night Show

The Latest