SEWELL BROTHERS NEED RIDE

mx6782
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:36am
Brothers/Privateers Travis and Shane Sewell from Indiana both earned a national number for 2011; however, both are without a ride. If your team has an opening and you need a hard working rider or two to fill in, give them a call. Email us at online@racerxonline.com and we'll get you in touch with Travis and/or Shane Sewell.
|
mx6782
1/11/2011 2:15pm
They really only need one ride each - don't know why it posted twice!
Highsider
1/11/2011 2:16pm
Tell them to keep their bags packed and ready.
Lord knows there is likely to be openings!
mx295
1/11/2011 2:23pm
Since my 1st post got deleted i'll say it again. Kawasaki might be looking for a rider soon..
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
1/11/2011 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2011 2:29pm
If I were remotely fast and "needed" a ride, I'd be on the track as a privateer trying to prove that I "need" a ride.

Were they at A1?

The Shop

mx6782
1/11/2011 2:39pm
I'd have to say they are remotely fast., just my opinion They were not at A1 due to financial restrictions. If it were that simple they would have been there. They are at GPF training on what they have as far as a bike which they are smart enough to know wouldn't be competetive. They have bikes for sale and unfortunately until those sell won't be seeing much of the west coast.
mx6782
1/11/2011 2:40pm
Highsider wrote:
Tell them to keep their bags packed and ready.
Lord knows there is likely to be openings!
They're packed!
mx295
1/11/2011 2:46pm
mx6782 wrote:
I'd have to say they are remotely fast., just my opinion They were not at A1 due to financial restrictions. If it were that simple they...
I'd have to say they are remotely fast., just my opinion They were not at A1 due to financial restrictions. If it were that simple they would have been there. They are at GPF training on what they have as far as a bike which they are smart enough to know wouldn't be competetive. They have bikes for sale and unfortunately until those sell won't be seeing much of the west coast.
Scott Champion is riding a 2009 kxf 250 this year. Unless their bikes are a total roach they shouldn't use that as an excuse IMO
mx6782
1/11/2011 3:00pm
mx6782 wrote:
I'd have to say they are remotely fast., just my opinion They were not at A1 due to financial restrictions. If it were that simple they...
mx295 wrote:
Scott Champion is riding a 2009 kxf 250 this year. Unless their bikes are a total roach they shouldn't use that as an excuse IMO
Don't really know what a total roach is but to spend thousands of dollars to cross the country without a dependable bike isn't too smart right now - IMO. I guess they're practicing on a rat. I'm glad Scott Champion is racing, maybe he isn't in the same financial situation. There are no excuses - it's a fact. Don't really know what your problem is. Actually a team manager suggested that they try this route since it is early in the season; noone is asking for sympathy or favors - just putting information out there. Got nothing but good responses so far from posting this on racerx. Have a good night.
mx295
1/11/2011 3:03pm
I don't have a problem. It was my OPINION.. Sorry if i upset you
mx6782
1/11/2011 3:06pm
mx295 wrote:
I don't have a problem. It was my OPINION.. Sorry if i upset you
You didn't upset me.
YOTMXDAD
1/12/2011 9:39am
mx6782 wrote:
mx295 wrote:
agree 100%
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
1/12/2011 9:44am
mx6782 wrote:
mx295 wrote:
mx6782 wrote:
Don't really know what a total roach is but to spend thousands of dollars to cross the country without a dependable bike isn't too smart right...
Don't really know what a total roach is but to spend thousands of dollars to cross the country without a dependable bike isn't too smart right now - IMO. I guess they're practicing on a rat. I'm glad Scott Champion is racing, maybe he isn't in the same financial situation. There are no excuses - it's a fact. Don't really know what your problem is. Actually a team manager suggested that they try this route since it is early in the season; noone is asking for sympathy or favors - just putting information out there. Got nothing but good responses so far from posting this on racerx. Have a good night.
So the bikes they're riding right now aren't dependable? I wouldn't ride at all if i didn't have a bike I could count on.

And I do know they're fast kids, hopefully they get that ride they wan...err, need.
Rupert X
1/12/2011 9:53am

No offense to the Sewells - because they are GREAT kids and very talented riders,

but as I've told all privateers, pro SX /MX racers and anybody racing for money and fame.

My new policy is to instruct them to organize , unionize and band together - or things

will just get tougher for them.

The best way to assist pro mx / sx riders, is to insist that they persist on helping

themselves - by organizing,

Post a reply to: SEWELL BROTHERS NEED RIDE

The Latest