Reeds

akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 7:32pm
Over.
I can say I'm no longer a fan.
Can't Back Up His OWN Words.
|
GREENXTREME
Posts
7
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Irving, TX, USA
2/23/2008 7:09pm
Knowing that.. I bet Chad is just devastated.. please reconsider
spacerider
Posts
383
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Princeton, IN, USA
2/23/2008 7:10pm
cry baby needs a towel
akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
2/23/2008 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:14pm
[quote="GREENXTREME":2l2t4nuc]Knowing that.. I bet Chad is just devastated.. please reconsider[/quote:2l2t4nuc]

He is, just pulled off his helmet.
Tears crawling down from his eyes.....
GREENXTREME
Posts
7
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Irving, TX, USA
2/23/2008 7:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:14pm
[quote="akmx17":3pxhmbqm][quote="GREENXTREME":3pxhmbqm]Knowing that.. I bet Chad is just devastated.. please reconsider[/quote:3pxhmbqm]

He is, just pulled off his helmet.
Tears crawling down from his eyes.....[/quote:3pxhmbqm]
C'mon AKMX.. Chad so needs your support now.. dont "PULL OUT"

The Shop

KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
2/24/2008 7:02am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:14pm
"i have set some goals for myself this year!"
2/24/2008 7:04am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:14pm
[quote="GREENXTREME":bxrhanlj]Knowing that.. I bet Chad is just devastated.. please reconsider[/quote:bxrhanlj]
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
2/24/2008 7:05am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:14pm
[quote="jtomasik":2pbzs4z5][quote="GREENXTREME":2pbzs4z5]Knowing that.. I bet Chad is just devastated.. please reconsider[/quote:2pbzs4z5][/quote:2pbzs4z5]

these kids have no sense of humor!
2/24/2008 9:40am
Looks to me like Reed was trying some new things to speed it up, when he fell. Can't fault a guy for that.
2/24/2008 9:44am
Nah. Just trying to force it. I was wondering if there was any way to get a launch before that wall and get over the top.
andymoto
Posts
4771
Joined
11/28/2007
Location
Carmichael, CA, USA
2/24/2008 11:04am
Crash test dummy.

Post a reply to: Reeds

The Latest